Thursday, July 20, 2006

SUNBURNT ><

Training today was funn((:
We trained with the seniors today..i mean like physical training..
Of course, with medicine balls again..i think its ms chan's(coach) favourite..LOL.
wahh and then i accidentally "punched" my mucles now very pain lehhs.. wth!!arghh!!
Today got back our math test paper..
GUESS WHAT???
I got TWENTY-ONE!!
means 84/100 which is a A1!!!
YAYE!!
First time in CRESCENT lehhs..
WHOOTS!SO HAPPY((:
OH and we got geography test today..
I anyhow do one ehhs..shitty lorhhs..
All the things i learnt dint come out and all the things i dint learn came out!! wth is this??HELLO??
nvm...total ten marks only..hahas..
AND WORST IS...
I GOT SUNBURNT!!
Its bloody so obvious... hateit..
I dont like applying sunblock..
I find it rather mafan and smelly..
nvm..next time i shall apply some yeahh((:
hahas..doing that Mdm Kala's stuff now..
and its so boring..
chatting with JessicaLoi too((:
She also havent finish..
I bet alot of people dint finish but nvm...
JIAYOU!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO BATTLE OF THE BANDS((:

No comments: