wth.
dint realise that its gonna 1am soon..
my sister is "teaching" me some science stuff.
so lame.
"teaching".
haha.
today's oral was HORRIBLE
I can say that reading was EASY.
SUPER EASY.
they're only testing your expressions i guess.
but the picture was HORRIBLE.
ABSOLUTE HORRIBLE.
waa i was scared of our tester at first,
then Mrs Wong came in and said that she is our examiner cause Ms Goh was ill.
WHOOSH.
i was happy then cause i think she is quite nice.
BUTBUTBUT.
there's always BUT.
I was the first to be tested instead of being the USUAL last.
and i gotta be the TIMEKEEPER.
knew it man!
It was boring..
but quite fun when you see their expressions.
you see them reading the passage,
then turn to the picture,
HAHAHAHA.
I tell you man,
SUPER FUNNY.
Shocked, scratched their heads, shaking their heads, staring at the paper and blahblahblah.
super funny lorr.
I was laughing all the way.
not really though.
Being a timekeeper can be quite fun lar.
the only thing is that you leave the LAST.
BOOO!
haha.
but guess what!
Mrs Wong said i did a GREAT job and she's giving me a honour stamp!
WHEE:D
lalala.
but too bad lurr its like my demerit is STILL there.
BOOHOO):
wellwell..
haha.
i shall sleep lar.
today i think whole day during lessons i was sleeping.
home ec test tmr.
alright, i mean later.
hehe.
baking cookies:D
hah.
wish me luck!
and hope i will suceed!
YES.
No comments:
Post a Comment