Saturday, September 16, 2006

NEW HAIRSTYLE??

Well...
not really NEW hairstyle..
but yea...
i cut it short:D
haha..
the weather's too hot>.<
today was a LONGG day..
we had extra lessons with Mdm Kala after school,
going though the comprehension.
yupp..
then i headed to plaza for a hair cut:D
that ong kah they all went to mac AGAIN.
they went yesterday too...
LOL.
so unhealthy!
tsktsktsk..
watched finish the 50 episodes of MAGICIANS OF LOVE<33
SUPER DUPER NICE!!
hehe:D
and i know some people is jealous!!
hahaha..
Xiao Bei became a damn good designer..
whoots..
so cool..
looking down at my house..
wonder when will the netball court be done..
or it has no poles and center circle??
or it was not supposed to be a netball court??
i find my blog abit plain lehh..
oh yes.
i should upload some photos:D
okay..
tell you what.
i should upload ONE photo:D
this is actually my tablet wallpaper<33
cool right!:D
oh and yes..
MY DEAR JIEYING!
you can always come to me:D
I'll be always there for you.
infact, ANYONE!
PROMISE.
If you need someone to talk to,
come and look for me.
If you have troubles,
Share it with me.
If you have no friends,
I'll be there to be your friend.
I'll be there no matter what, woman!
Dont think too much yea??
REMEMBER:
I'll be ALWAYS there.
LOVE YA LOTS:D
CHEER UP, MY DEAR JIEYING!<33

No comments: