Monday, October 16, 2006

QUIZZZZ! from siya

Okay..
this quizz seems abit familiar but i'm NICE enough to do it kay, SIYA!
heheeehs.
actually quizzies are quite funn:D:D



7 random things about me:
1) I LOVE NETBALL! and it rocks.
2) STAMFORD rocks. ESP 6/1'o5
3) currently organising the 6/1 gathering?
4) stressed for results and gathering
5) HAPPY cause training resumes on WEDNESDAY
6) I WANNA SLIM DOWN.
7) is VERY BORED now.

7 random songs at the moment:
1) kelly clarkson's breakaway
2) kelly clarkson's since you be gone
3) someone's hey juliet
4) 183 club's wan mei qing ren
5) jolin tsai's wu niang
6) crescent school song
7) stamford school song
*pssst. this is lame lar. cant think of any right now!!*

7 things that scare me:
1) bugs
2) results
3) my phone dropping from my lap to the floor AGAIN
4) stooopid ongkah hiding at 1S2 BOO-ing people
5) GRASSHOPPERS at the window panes! OMG.
6) LIZARDS CROSSING MY LEGS like that day during mid-autumn
7) darkness (not all the time)

7 things i say most:
1) I so nice rightt!
2) No, i am not lame, i walk for you to see??
3) HUH? got like that one arr?
4) HMPH! cheat my feelings!
5) I know. I am the GREAT and NICE zhangximian:D
6) Today got training?
7) FEI, ni zhen de hen feii lehhs.

7 people to do this:
1) zhangxifan
2) valen
3) ongkah
4) jieying
5) sallyTAN
6) MichelleOo
7) JiaYan

YAYE!! Finish lerr.
heheeehs.
but i wrote all craps.
AND I SUDDENLY MISS THE SIXONE PEOPLE.
OMG.
looking real forward to the gathering.
countdown: 55 more days to the gathering (OMG. it seems so longg!)
AND.
19 days to GCE "O" levels.
HEHEEEHs.
i peeped it at school.
:D:D

No comments: