YAYEE!
weekend AGAIN!
happy happy!
yes i am happy today!
firstly,
i dont have to re-ting xie!!
WHOO!~
HCL chap 3 & 4's ci yu(s) are difficult!
i got 24/30!
secondly,
I GOT A 'A' FOR MY DANCE TESTT!!
:D:D:D:D:D:DD
whoo-hooohh!~
blahblahhh.
and CS was kinda FREE period?
not really..
we have to do our CS stuff...
Lit was okaay..
we got back our class test..
i gt 16/25.
dont know if its good or bad lur?
but is like 64/100?
WHICH IS A B4?!
urgghhh!
one more mark!
PARENTS came to fetch me!
then xf,
then wholesale centre,
and we went home.
ohh noooo!
we're gonna have TWO common tests next week!
D:
i wonder how am i gonna spend my weekend.
and dad's bringing us to East Coast tmr!
should i feel excited?
or what?
i dont know?
i havent been there for quite a long time,
or maybe if you count in the reunion dinner?
lols?
FOYER duty wasnt as bad as what i thought of..
it turned out to be QUITE funn lehh!
lalalaa!
can skip silent reading!
but the bad thing is that you CANT skip mass run!!
but the bad thing is that you CANT skip mass run!!
BOOOO!
Christabel has Mass Run duties!
so she can dont run!
but she say she loves mass run!
can we exchange?
i find it QUITE lame! :X
i am gonna post the ermm so called past "few" days'
its all typed on microsoft word.
sorry.
itsalwaysmewhoturnedyoudown.
iloveyou<33
100207, Saturday
Urghh..
Its our so called “last training as C”DIV on Saturdays”
Everyone ESP SUIKEE & MINYEE was super sad.
Like why?
For what?
I rather save up the energy to play the outram match.
Sighhh.
Was I even supposed to be SAD?
I don’t know?
Better not say anything lurr.
I’ll cry when the time comes.
3 more months.
And I am so NO EXCITED AT ALL.
I don’t look forward to that day.
Nobody does.
D:
130207, Tuesday
LALALAA.
I dint go for x-country today!
Ohh yaye!
But like firstly,
I was SICK.
Secondly,
I dint bring back my house T-shirt!
And I don’t want a demerit of course:X
Lols?
And it was our last match.
LAST MATCH; LAST TIME playing together as C’DIV.
Went to school at bout 2pm,
AND AND AND, our dear cap & vice-cap & Janey was SLEEPING on the benches!
Lols?
Bernice was like: must fan them..
And she took her jersey and started fanning them?
Lols Bernice!
It was our last game..
Lost by ONE to outram! D:
Its no use crying over spilt milk now..
But I kinda cried?
Not really..
I had TEARS!
OHH YESS!
The FUNN-EST part!
We went to LAW faculty with miss chan!
&MINYEE FALEE POOJA
Walked around,
And we watched miss chan eat her fish and chips...
And we were asked to eat the fries?
She’s such a weirdo!
She doesn’t eat fries!
:0
OHHHHHHHHH!
We went to this whatever lounge?
And we played the so called MOST EXCITING GAME!
Its called “stay alive”!
So funnnn!
But I know,
POOJA HATES IT!
Lols!
Cause she dint survive!
POOJA!
You cant destroy our game you know!
HAD FUN! :D:D
140207, Wednesday
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAYYY! :DD
Whooo!~
I kinda make people happy today!
I gave flowers!
And they were so happy?
And I felt happy toooo! :D
This is what you get for return!
SMILES on people’s faces,
And you’ll smile toooo!
I am like still sick! Feel weak when school-ing :X
It was Monday’s timetable D:
I kinda don’t like Monday & Tuesday’s timetable!
Its boringggggg!
Anyways,
Mrs Lee gave speech and praise NPCC for getting gold for the unit or smth like that or whatever lurr?
She said the NPCC must felt very WHAT cause like all the other uniform groups like NCC, guides and red cross got GOLD for their units, but not them.
Esp NCC I think..
They are damn pro lurr.
BEST girls unit/ 2nd best unit in Singapore?
I was told by some seniors or whatever last year?
Whatever lurr.
I kinda felt the same as the NPCC...
We haven’t won anything.
Hockey did;
Softball did;
Track did;
Canoeing did?
Badminton too I think?
All but NOT netball.
We dint even get any for zonals!
Goshhhhhhh
We just gotta work hard for next year’s zonals..
And I don’t even know I’ll win the place for school team or not
D: D: D:
C’MON NETBALL!
WE CAN DO IT!
150207, Thursday
I didn’t go to school .
Sickkkkkkkkk!
I’ve been sick for TWO TIMES for the year!
Ohh man!
I am so weak!!!!
Urghhhhhhh!
And its Friday’s timetable today!
I find Fridays quite INTERESTING.
Cause we have MUSIC!
And maybe CS?
I missed the dance lesson! D:
And I MISSED NETBALL LUNCH! DD:
They had fun!!!!!
That’s so not fair!
And dance is so fun!
How could I have missed it!!
BOOOOOOOOOOO!
160207, Friday
Had CNY celebrations:D
We wore the team jersey!
I think they should also have this price or thing or whatever called the MOST COORDINATED CCA!
Then NETBALL will get it!
I think netball is like the most united CCA?
Serious.
We really like BOND.
Since last year’s EOY hols, we became very close!
I was a little bu shuang with the people infront of me during the concert.
I mean,
Sometimes the programme is quite boring...
Yeaah this one I kinda agree..
Its all about MONGOLIAN stuff..
They not sian we also sian lurr!
But like you cant make fun of them right?
You know how much courage you need to stand on the stage to perform?
And especially to sing?
It takes A LOT of courage!
Maybe one day you guys should try.
And yes,
Can you sing until so HIGH pitched?
And it’s a SOLO!
That’s the Mongolian culture.
And don’t insult.
The dancers doesn’t look like penguin.
Even if they really does,
Just watch.
Keep you mouth SHUT.
Always think of the BRIGHT SIDE.
Its RUDEEE to make fun of them.
I was really very bu shuang lurr!
At least they have the courage to stand on stage to perform for YOU,
So appreciate it!
Stage performance is not a very easy thing.
Have you tried talking/performing to THOUSANDS of people?
Even infront of the whole class which has only 40 people,
You are like kinda maybe “I very scared” here and there?
Overall I think its quite okay...
WE DINT WIN THE BEST DECORATED CLASS!!!
Wth!
I think ours is NICE!
Maybe if there was a 2nd or smth?
We’ll be the 2nd!
Went back to Stamford,
Then went to buy stuff,
And the buy NEW YEAR clothes...
This was the VERY FIRST TIME we bought CNY clothes so last minute.
FIRST TIME EVERRR.
Went to orchard..
We cant find anything at centre point & OG,
So we went to WISMA NIKE and bought sports apparel?
This jacket and black tennis skirt?
I love the tennis skirt!
Very nice!:D:D
Went esprit and bought this jumper skirt and green shirt...
Was so tired!
Came home,
Bathed and sleep! :X
170207, Saturday
CNY EVE!!
Went for Reunion dinner at Singa Inn?
The food there not nice alrd!
BOOOO!
Went to visit ermm RELATIVES?
Cause like dad’s friends are coming tmr,
And we have to accompany them here and there blahblah...
Played cards till 3am!!
So fun!
Me and dad’s one pair,
And sis and mum the other..
We WON!
WHOOO!~
Haven’t been playing for like months?
Or rather years?
I don’t know?
It was so funnn!
180207, Sunday
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
We played cards again!:D
Till like 4pm plus then we bathed,
While parents go and fetch them from the airport..
Went there by cab with xf :X
Ate at Furama hotel.
The food wasn’t that nice..
I think my maid can cook better lurr!
Really!
Went back after dinner by cab again,
And parents bring them to SIMS AVENUE or some say GEYLANG to get durians?
Or maybe they went to play play I also don’t know?
180207 Monday
Went to sentosa with them!
Quite funn!
Took quite a lot of pictures!
:D:D
I became so called the translator cum tour guide?
Cause parent and them don’t understand English!
And xf dint go...
She wants to do homework!
Woahh so guaii hurh!
Blahblahh..
They came to our house for dinner..
190207 Tuesday
Stayed home for homework! :(
Supposed to go to minyee’s house...
But I only woke up at 1pm plus!
Oops!
And I haven’t completed my homework!
So you can say,
It’s a homework day!
The hols are OVERR!
GONNA, I mean! :D
Urghh..
Its our so called “last training as C”DIV on Saturdays”
Everyone ESP SUIKEE & MINYEE was super sad.
Like why?
For what?
I rather save up the energy to play the outram match.
Sighhh.
Was I even supposed to be SAD?
I don’t know?
Better not say anything lurr.
I’ll cry when the time comes.
3 more months.
And I am so NO EXCITED AT ALL.
I don’t look forward to that day.
Nobody does.
D:
130207, Tuesday
LALALAA.
I dint go for x-country today!
Ohh yaye!
But like firstly,
I was SICK.
Secondly,
I dint bring back my house T-shirt!
And I don’t want a demerit of course:X
Lols?
And it was our last match.
LAST MATCH; LAST TIME playing together as C’DIV.
Went to school at bout 2pm,
AND AND AND, our dear cap & vice-cap & Janey was SLEEPING on the benches!
Lols?
Bernice was like: must fan them..
And she took her jersey and started fanning them?
Lols Bernice!
It was our last game..
Lost by ONE to outram! D:
Its no use crying over spilt milk now..
But I kinda cried?
Not really..
I had TEARS!
OHH YESS!
The FUNN-EST part!
We went to LAW faculty with miss chan!
&MINYEE FALEE POOJA
Walked around,
And we watched miss chan eat her fish and chips...
And we were asked to eat the fries?
She’s such a weirdo!
She doesn’t eat fries!
:0
OHHHHHHHHH!
We went to this whatever lounge?
And we played the so called MOST EXCITING GAME!
Its called “stay alive”!
So funnnn!
But I know,
POOJA HATES IT!
Lols!
Cause she dint survive!
POOJA!
You cant destroy our game you know!
HAD FUN! :D:D
140207, Wednesday
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAYYY! :DD
Whooo!~
I kinda make people happy today!
I gave flowers!
And they were so happy?
And I felt happy toooo! :D
This is what you get for return!
SMILES on people’s faces,
And you’ll smile toooo!
I am like still sick! Feel weak when school-ing :X
It was Monday’s timetable D:
I kinda don’t like Monday & Tuesday’s timetable!
Its boringggggg!
Anyways,
Mrs Lee gave speech and praise NPCC for getting gold for the unit or smth like that or whatever lurr?
She said the NPCC must felt very WHAT cause like all the other uniform groups like NCC, guides and red cross got GOLD for their units, but not them.
Esp NCC I think..
They are damn pro lurr.
BEST girls unit/ 2nd best unit in Singapore?
I was told by some seniors or whatever last year?
Whatever lurr.
I kinda felt the same as the NPCC...
We haven’t won anything.
Hockey did;
Softball did;
Track did;
Canoeing did?
Badminton too I think?
All but NOT netball.
We dint even get any for zonals!
Goshhhhhhh
We just gotta work hard for next year’s zonals..
And I don’t even know I’ll win the place for school team or not
D: D: D:
C’MON NETBALL!
WE CAN DO IT!
150207, Thursday
I didn’t go to school .
Sickkkkkkkkk!
I’ve been sick for TWO TIMES for the year!
Ohh man!
I am so weak!!!!
Urghhhhhhh!
And its Friday’s timetable today!
I find Fridays quite INTERESTING.
Cause we have MUSIC!
And maybe CS?
I missed the dance lesson! D:
And I MISSED NETBALL LUNCH! DD:
They had fun!!!!!
That’s so not fair!
And dance is so fun!
How could I have missed it!!
BOOOOOOOOOOO!
160207, Friday
Had CNY celebrations:D
We wore the team jersey!
I think they should also have this price or thing or whatever called the MOST COORDINATED CCA!
Then NETBALL will get it!
I think netball is like the most united CCA?
Serious.
We really like BOND.
Since last year’s EOY hols, we became very close!
I was a little bu shuang with the people infront of me during the concert.
I mean,
Sometimes the programme is quite boring...
Yeaah this one I kinda agree..
Its all about MONGOLIAN stuff..
They not sian we also sian lurr!
But like you cant make fun of them right?
You know how much courage you need to stand on the stage to perform?
And especially to sing?
It takes A LOT of courage!
Maybe one day you guys should try.
And yes,
Can you sing until so HIGH pitched?
And it’s a SOLO!
That’s the Mongolian culture.
And don’t insult.
The dancers doesn’t look like penguin.
Even if they really does,
Just watch.
Keep you mouth SHUT.
Always think of the BRIGHT SIDE.
Its RUDEEE to make fun of them.
I was really very bu shuang lurr!
At least they have the courage to stand on stage to perform for YOU,
So appreciate it!
Stage performance is not a very easy thing.
Have you tried talking/performing to THOUSANDS of people?
Even infront of the whole class which has only 40 people,
You are like kinda maybe “I very scared” here and there?
Overall I think its quite okay...
WE DINT WIN THE BEST DECORATED CLASS!!!
Wth!
I think ours is NICE!
Maybe if there was a 2nd or smth?
We’ll be the 2nd!
Went back to Stamford,
Then went to buy stuff,
And the buy NEW YEAR clothes...
This was the VERY FIRST TIME we bought CNY clothes so last minute.
FIRST TIME EVERRR.
Went to orchard..
We cant find anything at centre point & OG,
So we went to WISMA NIKE and bought sports apparel?
This jacket and black tennis skirt?
I love the tennis skirt!
Very nice!:D:D
Went esprit and bought this jumper skirt and green shirt...
Was so tired!
Came home,
Bathed and sleep! :X
170207, Saturday
CNY EVE!!
Went for Reunion dinner at Singa Inn?
The food there not nice alrd!
BOOOO!
Went to visit ermm RELATIVES?
Cause like dad’s friends are coming tmr,
And we have to accompany them here and there blahblah...
Played cards till 3am!!
So fun!
Me and dad’s one pair,
And sis and mum the other..
We WON!
WHOOO!~
Haven’t been playing for like months?
Or rather years?
I don’t know?
It was so funnn!
180207, Sunday
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
We played cards again!:D
Till like 4pm plus then we bathed,
While parents go and fetch them from the airport..
Went there by cab with xf :X
Ate at Furama hotel.
The food wasn’t that nice..
I think my maid can cook better lurr!
Really!
Went back after dinner by cab again,
And parents bring them to SIMS AVENUE or some say GEYLANG to get durians?
Or maybe they went to play play I also don’t know?
180207 Monday
Went to sentosa with them!
Quite funn!
Took quite a lot of pictures!
:D:D
I became so called the translator cum tour guide?
Cause parent and them don’t understand English!
And xf dint go...
She wants to do homework!
Woahh so guaii hurh!
Blahblahh..
They came to our house for dinner..
190207 Tuesday
Stayed home for homework! :(
Supposed to go to minyee’s house...
But I only woke up at 1pm plus!
Oops!
And I haven’t completed my homework!
So you can say,
It’s a homework day!
The hols are OVERR!
GONNA, I mean! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment