Monday, February 26, 2007

260207

this post is PARTIALLY typed on microsoft word.
8.07am
HCL now..
Urghhhh!
The NEW school socks seriously VERY HIGH!
I fold the top alrd STILL very high.
The school smart lorr…
Blahblahh.
ARGHH!
The foyer has so many mosquitoes!
I feed them lehh!
Now my leg is like one lump here and there…
ITCHYYYYY! :X

9.16am
LOLS!Science is funny!
It usually is anyways.
We are kinda having REVISION for science common test tmr.
And Mr Goh is like errm going through DIFFUSION?
And he was like “If they want you to give example of diffusion, I don’t want the farting, shitting, armpit smell, smelly food in the music room and whatever. I know these are very real life experiences, but we are learning SCIENCE.” Or whatever lurr I think?
Its damn funny!cause like the other time,
We gave him those answers!
LOLS!
and when he explain the diffusion of copper sulphate,
he talked about HOMOGENEOUS.
So he wrote homogeneous on the board,
In his CURSIVE writing,
Then we say cannt see..
So he wrote WORD by WORD!
Ohhh!
And GOOD NEWS we got the dirtiest classroom of the week!
“CONGRATS” 2S1!
Whatever!
Its horrible mannz! D:
I think we should record every science lesson or maybe make 2S1 life to a movie!
Ah-haahh!
Coooolll!
:X

12.44pm
Maths SELF-REVISION now.
I get so siann lurr!
I’ve been thinking…
What are councilors for?
For what?
For fun ar?
Its like,
There are actually coucillors who logs in to MSN IN CLASS?
Wears COLOURED bra?
BLACK somemore?
Not that I want to say…
But its like,
People like me have been trying to uphold the school rules?
Then coucillors like you,
Trying BREAK the school rules?
Then what are you for?
Seriously, I don’t know.
Then whats the purpose for wearing that badge?
You feel proud of pinning that on your uniform?
You want to be a councilor for the sake of being one?
For the sake that the school needs councilor?
I know its tough.
Me myself knows that too,
Cause I am one.
Demeriting schoolmates doesn’t make me feel any better.
We are trying very hard…
So can you also please try to?
We don’t want to report you.
Cause we know,
If we report you,
You wont have to wear that badge anymore.
And you can even go for detention.
As a coucillor,
I think you should know that we’ll have double demerits right?
Anyways,
THANKS SHUMEIIII!
I LOVE YOU!
There was one more vacancy to go to Sarawak,
And I am so glad that I got that LAST one!
Thanks SHUMEI!
Cause we both wanna go you see,
And she rang wo:D:D
Love you girl!
I mean,
In case I cant go to Japan,
I still can go to Sarawak!
But if can go BOTH,
It’ll be WONDERFUL!
WHOOO!~
Sorry parents,
I know its a lot of money:X
I was kinda touched the other day,
Whereby dad says he wants us to go to US top university,
And he will even sell the TV when we only have $790,000.
Cause he estimated that we’ll BOTH need $800,000.
I don’t wanna go so detailed anyways.
The other day parents went to the sec 3 placement talk…
Supposedly on Friday night…
I realize that getting into triple science class is NOT SO EASY?
Like crescent only have 3 triple science classes?
The C classes lurr!
G is probably the okay classes?
And maybe S are the art or whatever classes?
Anyways,
A maths & Chemistry is COMPULSORY in crescent.
And if you wanna take triple science,
You need to be TOP 120 in the WHOLE level,
And 75% for science and maths combined.
I don’t know what that means larr…
But I know,
If I want to go to US top universities,
I need to take triple science.
And I really want to.
Dad’s expectations of us are not high.
He is alrd contented if we go to NUS.
But I don’t want.
I mean like,
I think everywhere in Singapore,
You can find UNEMPLOYED NUS ppl.
So whats the point?
你要做人上人,
You have to go to better schools.
So whats the point of going to NUS?
Sigh sigh sigh.
Everyone WANTS triple science stream…
Its only that WHO WANTS IT MORE.
Alright I sound like playing netball.
Anyways,
I am GONNA STUDY HARD.
I hope so lar hurh!
Everytime say study hard,
In the end also nvr!
I think I need tuition or enrichment blahblah?
Hahaa and my English is HORRIBLE.
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!
Like I fail and fail and fail.
Aiyarr.
I think it’s a pretty good challenge to myself.
I wanna win this challenge.
Against myself;
Against others.
Win myself;
Before I win others.
:D:D
MATH common test later…
Everyone is studying..
They look so stressed…
C’mon!
If you study now,
Its no use lar I can tell you.
Anyways,
Good luck to the whole school for your common tests!
Sec 3s and 4s for tmr’s!
((:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
those were typed in school.
you see,
although the school doesnt block blogger anymore,
but yeaah..
i am a councillor,
so i need to really really live up to it.
okay i dont know what am i talking about.
anyways,
I AM HAPPY!
today is a HAPPY day!
YAYEEEEE!
Firstly,
i get to go SARAWAK with the school!
LOLS!
then i'll get the skip the science common test tmr!
but of course,
i need to retake!
yesyesyes.
and tmr will be having lessons with little kiddos!
ahhh!
today is a happy day;
tmr will be an exciting day!
i am feeling hyper!
i've been smiling or laughing or whatever since RuanLing called me:D
lols!
and now tooo!
omg i am crazy!
theres PE tmr right?
i think so..
Ms Lau said that the other day..
blahblah.
MASS RUN TMR!
urghh.
i think my stamina totally drop.
no stamina alrd!:X
juniors are kinda PRO.
i mean,
Siti, the rulang one.
aiyahh!
and she plays CENTER too!
and MINYEE is gonna play BOTH center and goal defense!
shucks lur!
alot of competitors!
:O
i'll work hard.
i'll TRY to put in 100%.
and i seriously dont know whats wrong with me that i dont put in 100%!
lols?
yes.
i am still happy!
lols!
too hyper!
i think i ate too much ferrero rocher!
you see,
dad's friend gave two boxes!
and i've got an angpao today!
yaye!
additional money!
but i dont use it lur :X
yupps.
dad's going back tmr!
i can say that mum is not going back in short time.
as in,
she needs to study.
SCGS has like smth every year,
as in those camping or overseas trip or whatever larr..
and this year is camping in SINGAPORE!
ohh thats so errmm "FUN"
and no hp!
cant even bring!
thats so boring!
and theres OBS in sec 3 i think?
i kinda look forward to the netball camp this year!
FIFI!
or DENISE or whatever?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE plan a BONDING camp!
not a training one.
cause last year's was a TRAINING camp.
yupyupps.
i feel so excited!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
was thinking of time mangagement yesterday...
theres a chinese saying:
一日之计在于晨, 一年之计在于春.
yeaah!
quite true hurh.
yupps.
i need to plan my time!
so i use time wisely!
lols?
yupps.
i need to plan lessons now!
and i still feel excited! :D:D
[p.s. i watched finished hana kimi episode 14! SUPER NICE!<3]

No comments: