finally found "time" to blog.
blahh.
There are like,
QUITE alot of things happening.
(like duh?!~ cause i havent been blogging for week(s)??)
ohh yeaah!
Learning Lab was kinda funn.
the teacher's nice!:D
hahaa huizhen,
i KNOW you are JEALOUS!
yes you are!:D
ohh yeaah,
English tuition @ caravan was funny tooo!
haha, yeaah the post abt tuition!
super funny.
okay after a week of miniforum duty,
i declare that i DONT LIKE it.
BOOOOOOOOO!
blaahhs.
Friday was a cool one.
went to TANMINYEE's house.
for a xxxxxx party.
so called "xxxxxx".
(p.s. who can guess shall get a PRIZE! -like real-)
they damn whatt. lor!
secretly take pictures of me!
fine lor!
and minyee has this super duper lame-y "pose".
with HONEY STARS?!
BOOOOOOO!
haha it was a happy good friday.
chelsea keep asking me to go churh,
but sry ah,
i have lots of tuitions during the weekends!
two Englishes, one maths;
two hrs each.
anyone wants to join?
hahaa.
ohh yeaah!
went to CCK library to do homework and study on sunday!
and like zhangxifan was SLEEPING?
in the train also sleep on me!
:X
and you see, i realised that i can concentrate & focus more!
not distracted, you see.
so therefore,
i've submitted a "proposal" to mum to request to study in the library everyday!
and GUESS WHAT!
it is APPROVED!
WHOOO!~
i am sososososososo happy!
:X
mad, you can say.
but yeaah.
ohh yessssss!
another happy thing!
today we played sec 2 vs sec 3!
and YESS!
we won!
at first we did,
with the score of 5-4.
we were like extremely happy.
and then they requested for another quarter or smth?
first to hit 3.
but we lost to them by one (2-3):X
cause i lost to adee for the sissors-paper-stone.
urghh.
but yeaah, its like FUN.
and i like the b'div training cause WE WILL BE PLAYING GAME most of the time?
i mean,
we had been playing games since we started training with the sec 3s.
cause like for c'div 06/07,
playing game is SO RARE!
like diamond!
i am KINDA hyper.
WHOO!~
ohh yeaah.
science was really funny today.
and i laughed out of no where when Mr Goh was explaining emzymes?
yeaah.
JESSK LAH!
but dont know why i think its funny.
i mean,
jessk was like "Aiyahh, my tablet crash! Cannot play games already!"
then i laughed.
retarded right!
so funny.
then Mr Goh was like "XiMian, why are you laughing? Enzymes very funny is it?"
retardedness.
i typed the rest in microsoft word:D
9.15am
Science now.
Hahaa.
You wont know how sick can this class be,
Like really.
Today he wore a NEW shirt,
which really looks like candy cane!
So funny!:D
He came in to class, and Ariel was like: Mr Goh, you bought a new shirt ah?
Mr Goh: No, I sow it.
Ariel: Is it you sow one or Miss Li sow one?
Haha yeaah,
MISS LI SOW IT!
Then blahblahblah.
2S1: Mr Goh, why today you so nice one?
Mr Goh: Its just that I had a very good sleep yesterday.
2S1: OHHHHHHHHHH!
Mr Goh: Its just that I slept early yesterday!
2S1: OHHHHHHH!
Okay part ii
Mr Goh: Whats wrong with you all? If I black face, you all say I PMS. If I am a little bit nice to you all, you all say I am gay.
Kelly: Ehh Mr Goh! Gay means happy what!
Previously, Kelly said that Mr. Goh PMS(pre-marital sex).
So yeaah.
Hahaa.
Chapter 4 is abit confusing.
Got so many chimo words.
Urghh.
Science now.
Hahaa.
You wont know how sick can this class be,
Like really.
Today he wore a NEW shirt,
which really looks like candy cane!
So funny!:D
He came in to class, and Ariel was like: Mr Goh, you bought a new shirt ah?
Mr Goh: No, I sow it.
Ariel: Is it you sow one or Miss Li sow one?
Haha yeaah,
MISS LI SOW IT!
Then blahblahblah.
2S1: Mr Goh, why today you so nice one?
Mr Goh: Its just that I had a very good sleep yesterday.
2S1: OHHHHHHHHHH!
Mr Goh: Its just that I slept early yesterday!
2S1: OHHHHHHH!
Okay part ii
Mr Goh: Whats wrong with you all? If I black face, you all say I PMS. If I am a little bit nice to you all, you all say I am gay.
Kelly: Ehh Mr Goh! Gay means happy what!
Previously, Kelly said that Mr. Goh PMS(pre-marital sex).
So yeaah.
Hahaa.
Chapter 4 is abit confusing.
Got so many chimo words.
Urghh.
11.39pm
LOTS of tests coming up!
goshh.
History class test: wednesday
H.C.L class test: friday
Science class test: NEXT friday
then midyear!
urggh.
study hard people!
lovess.
*tingwaii! upload the pictures!:X
No comments:
Post a Comment