this post is so gonna be about netball.
it had been ages since i posted a long post about NETBALL.
anyways,
just visited HILARY's blog!
i see the XIMIAN in her mann!
i mean,
the OLD XIMIAN.
as in,
the C'DIV XIMIAN.
yes hilary,
post more about C'DIV trainings cause you'll regret for not posting more and more and more.
looking at her post,
i actually felt a little sad lurr.
C'DIV trainings were so fun,
but i doubt i'll find that FUN-ness again..
its just,
sec twos,
you guys should understand.
yesyesyesssss.
i miss you guys!
really i do.
those fun times;
when we had trainings trice per week,
or trainings 5-6 times per week.
those times were DAMN fun.
i miss miss miss miss you guys.
i wanna play with you guys.
I WANTTTT!
sighss,
but i know,
we cant do anything now.
I MISS YOU, FALEE.
I MISS YOU, BERNICE.
I MISS YOU, EUNICE.
I MISS YOU, MINYEE.
I MISS YOU, SUIKEE.
I MISS YOU, GLADYS.
I MISS YOU, CHERMAINE.
I MISS YOU, SHEENA.
I MISS YOU, ANNABELLE.
I MISS YOU, JANEY.
I MISS YOU, POOJA.
i miss each and everyone of you.
how we perfect-ed our down the court with defence in NINE second;
how we did the star, and felt so giddy like we never;
how we did steps, cheat and drank water at the E block;
how miss chan POP out of no where when we're doing steps;
how we cheated during warm-ups;
how we cheated during passes & drills;
how we came so early for training, just to play and talk;
how we did our shooters, mid-field and defender drills;
how you guys perfect-ed area with MISS SIVA;
how we went out after saturday trainings;
how we ka-chiao miss chan;
how we fool around;
how we perfect-ed our drills;
how you guys helped me with my drills - interception of lorbes and wall & stuff!
how we did rotation for hours;
how we did down the court for hours;
how we sat down for theory for hours;
how we voted for our players and captains;
how we said "OM SHANTI";
how we danced at the blue court infront of miss chan;
how we laugh and joke during trainings;
how we cried when miss chan left;
how we ran around the CCAB track for TWELVE times;
how we celebrated POOJA's birthday;
how we celebrated Miss Chan's birthday;
how we sneak out of school to buy birthday cakes;
how we got into the second round of zonals;
how you guys slept on the benches after x-country;
how we invaded tiong's KFC;
how you guys pangseh me and go to swensens with the coaches!;
omg i dont know how can i finish the list.
but yes sec twos,
thats how much i miss you guys.
THOSE DAYS!
i want to do the front-back split with FALEE;
the way BERNICE hits your hands and hands-up one you;
how EUNICE rans in circles :D;
how MINYEE's passes became ROCKETS;
how JANEY's lorbes became a 3,000 year old one;
how GLADYS crack her lame jokes;
how SHEENA "control" her passes;
when POOJA covers up my center when i'm trying to intercept the lorbes;
the way CHERMAINE shoots from far far away from the pole;
the way ANNABELLE does her CG;
when SUIKEE's hands got tied up with MINYEE's rubberband;
bits and pieces..
but it meant ALOT.
probably some might just cry while reading?
i dont know.
but i am.
its just very difficult to express it in words.
i mean,
although i see you guys almost everyday,
but its DIFFERENT.
i know i arent supposed to be posting about all these,
cause we're now in B'DIV.
there's no more hance that ALL the twelve of us can play together again.
we havent perfect-ed ALOT of stuff.
and we dont have the chance to do it anymore.
we cant do anything now.
we're getting distant day by day,
and we're not any closer to the seniors.
sighhs.
but what can we do.
theres nothing much we can do.
guys you have to work hard if you want to play with each other again.
i know,
not many of us will get in,
but at least,
if you put in the effort,
you wont regret.
we're all behind each other, aint we?
dont give up on yourself.
keep on going,
no matter what.
even if you dont get in to the team,
JUST KEEP ON GOING.
there's still next year.
if you guys want to play together,
PUT IN EFFORT.
i am.
i mean, trying to.
maybe you guys are my source of 200%?
dont let miss chan down.
at least,
TRY YOUR VERY BEST.
i mean,
its postponed to 29th july.
at least,
we'll have more time.
really really.
NO MATTER WHAT, I'LL STILL LOVE YOU GUYS.
and i meant it.
KEEP GOING!
and you can do it.<33
ZHANGXIMIAN LOVES C'DIV 06/07!
No comments:
Post a Comment