RANDOM! ♥
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually just transfered some pictures from my handphone so yeahh, here is it! There's the ones when we went for the costal clean up. Haha I've got really funny shots of clique!
♥
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
haha its all so cute right, kahhuan! and bren! chih-yin's so funny.
and i know you guys like this the best. haha right!
this is pretty funny too hur kahhuan! should ask Isabella to see this!
my excellent photography skills. i like this pic the best! super funny! ohh yes, GUESS WHO!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
of course, not excluding you, bren!:D
.
ohh yes one more picture!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was actually taken long time ago. Like after the ACSI band concert at Dover MRT. Haha thats how you spend your time waiting for trains. Anyways, band concert.. haha pretty cool lur. But wasn't really paying much attention to the band. Was talking and SMS-ing. And I realised those people who were two seat away from me during the second half was actually Mattias & friends. haha whatever yeah. Went for a DRINK after the concert with Matthew and Tianyi. Talked about really lame stuff. Shant elaborate moree. Unless popular demand. haha? Tianyi missed THREE buses! Haha it was so funny. Anyways, yeaah.
.
NATIONALL DAY! Went to school at 6.30am to pack food and drinks for the whole school population. 1 packet of drink, 1 packet of M & Ms and 1 egg tart per person. So yeah, pack according to class. I was quite sick of egg tarts that day. And I believe you would if you saw the boxes of egg tarts left. like there was 16 FULL boxes (1 box - 10 egg tarts) left, and then the respective houses came, we gave them about 2 boxes per house, but in the end, there were 17 boxes instead! Super crazyy. Don't know how they deal with those egg tarts.. This year's celebrations were not as errm, nice? as last years, i think. But at least, WE WON THE WALKING SIGN BOARD COMPETITION. 2S1, IS THE WINNER OF THE LOWER SEC! WOOHOOOOO!~ Huiyan said she didn't expect it cause she screwed up the speech. Anyways, we still won. Super happy. Theme of our signboard is ANT, and so I think we won because it is unique. Like nobody will really think of having an ant to represent Singapore. Yupps. Again, community singing was the most loved part. Actually shouting, not really singing. Haha and Mr Koh was talking about how worried he was for the peace haven people. LOL? Yupps. AND YES! Went out with Minyee, Adee, Steph and Denise! Actually, we went bowling! WHOO!~ Haha, it was quite funny though. I didn't bowl for TWO YEARS. Steph too. And it was kind of embarrasing at first. But it wasn't THAT bad afterall. Steph was damn pro! She was the last in the first game, but FIRST in the last game! We played erm 5 games or so? Should be. And Minyee's mum played with us for the last game. Send Denise to Khatib MRT and we bought sweettalk! Then went to Minyee's house. The remaining four of us. Yeahh we talked crapp at first. Then we played "basketball", and we went to swim! Haha swimming was the best! Ask Adee and Steph why. LOL! It was a pretty fun day though. But was super tired on the way home. Idiotic steph just dumped all her stuff on me like cause I was sitting down and she is not. OHH YES the pictures! Aiyahh, shall upload it in the next post. :DD
.
Slacked through the whole week. And yes, surprisingly, I did my newspaper articles! Like there's only 9 people in the class who uploaded in MLG, including me, of course, the ultimate guai person. Haha! And I did my math! Fei came on one of the days. And thats why you see the very first picture. Fei-tty, wanna drag me into the MRT hur! Haha you damn lame.
.
Alright today! Today, we, went, for, a, 4, km, run, after, science, common, test! HAHA! Common test was okay, I think. I put my targeted marks as 30, cause its a A1. HAHA! Sec 4s were having "O" levels oral. We weren't really noisy but I think Mrs Rupa was really annoyed. Sorry anyway. But yes. 4km run was really slow. I think we ran for an hour! LOL! It was really slow. And it was supposed to be a stamina run! But I don't feel tired AT ALL. Thats ONLY for me, not the whole team, in case people like ADEE sees this. Went for "team" lunch or high tea or dinner or whatever at Plaza Sing at about 5pm? with Minyee, Suikee, Janey and Sheena. So yeah. Told them about the C'DIV 06/07 netball dinner, Janey and Suikee's reaction wasn't THAT bad. Haha SHEENA! And GUESS WHAT! SHEENA THINKS ITS COOL! YAYEE! Haha Minyee you loseee! Only YOU are so.. haha opposing. Or whatever! C'mon its quite fun to see Janey dressing as a AH LIAN and Suikee in hot & sexy clothes! So exciting! :DD OHH THE MOST FUNNY PART TODAY! HAHA! Suikee was playing with my mos chilli sauce, and unfortunately..., haha. She was like telling Minyee,"Ehh, got hole leh (packet hole facing minyee).." And suddenly! The chilli sause squirt out! OMG super funny! And Minyee took 5 seconds to react! DAMN FUNNY. Like her face was chilli-ish. And abit of it actually went in to her eyes! LOL! The person sitting beside us was sort of laughing! Should have took a picture! Haha.
.
E-LEARNING FOR TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY! OH YAYE! No school for these two days! BUT, the work we have to do is, haha. Ohh well, Crescent mah. Minyee wants to come tmr, but her tablet crashed and she needs to go to school. Poor you. And Jieying's coming tmr! Its pretty unfair that our first lesson is at 8am, while the other classes having theirs at 9.30am. And 9.30am is our 2nd lesson. 3 live lessons for 2 days. And the "non-live" ones are bad, I swear. HCL and English respectively, like both languages, so it can be quite boring! And Wednesday! TREASURE HUNT! WHOO! So excited. WE WILL WIN YEAH, HUIYAN! I'm so glad that we were one of the lucky classes that was chosen for this! Wonder if our clues will be the same as 2G1, then we can ask them! But thats kinda CHEATING. Just super excited! AND YES, I am like gonna use Heucampus using my tablet, then MSN in desktop, especially like you can't go on MSN in Ms Low's lessons! DEFINITELY NOT! Haha. Just hope that the teachers won't lock our screens! Yupps.
.
CSS2 is so dissapointing! How can they like... nvm. Ohh well, Keely got in. For this, I have nothing to say. Personally, I think the two girls who should be competing against each other are Keely and Elaine. And the guys, it should be Marcus with Shawn/Benjamin. I really don't know why is ZhengNing in, her performances are always the lowest amongst the rest. I can't say she cannot sing, but compared to the rest, I really think she should have already been eliminated by now. And its seriously not fair to allow the public to vote. Actually, they should make a 100% judges decision. That will be a fair one. Like so what if you have many supporters but you can't sing. I don't think the supporters will even be proud of you. Marcus got the highest today! But he got eliminated! I knew that Fukuan will cry REAL bad cause huixian and marcus BOTH got out. Expected. But this year's really dissapointing. Like all the you shi li de all... aiyah, nvm. Was considering to vote for Ben BUT, I think I'll rather not vote for any.
.
E-LEARNING! haha just so excited but don't know why. And TREASURE HUNT! YAYEness. Haha, so fun so fun! And yes, Peace Haven this Friday again. Don't know what the class is planning to do again. Haven't been playing my ruan, so yeah.. And the elderly might get sick and tired of it! Anywayss, thats all for now. Its pretty late now:DD E-LEARNING! haha.
.
P.S. I POSTED! A LONG ONE!

No comments:
Post a Comment