Wednesday, May 07, 2008

070508

THE MID YEAR EXAMINATIONS ARE OVER!
Like finally, its over! Such a joyous thing. Worth celebrating! Was thinking to have a POST-EXAM party at Minyee's. However, she called just now and said that her house blacked-out. So you know, like what we learnt in tourism, I might not want to take the risk. HAHAHA. :D What if suddenly black out when we're partying!

Minyee's teammates does not want to go to her house for post-exam party cause they are afraid that her house might black out as it happened recently. Her teammates does not want to take the risk and it might spoil the fun/mood.

Alright, enough of geography. Oh yeah, being register no. 40, I wont disappoint everyone cause I will peep at the setters for every single paper. (since 2006)

English Paper 1: Mr Ravi
English Paper 2: Ms Goh
Additional Mathematics: Mrs Tan
Core Geography: Mrs Yeoh
Higher Chinese Paper 1: Ms Ang
Higher Chinese Paper 2: Mdm Lim
Social Studies: Mr Poon
Elective Literature: Mdm Kala
Physics: Ms Ho
Elementary Mathematics : Ms Jun.M
Chemistry: Mr Lee

Yups. Thats what a register 40 is for. Whatever it is, ITS OVER! YAYEEEE! Went out after chem paper with 12 other ppl to vivo, before council at 1.30pm. The 12 people are: Keziah (seow!), Amanda Khoo, Aishah, Peiqi, Lynette Goh, Yishang, Kaimin, Zoey, Shuzhen (twin!), dian, nisa, Kanice. Like a huge group. Kinda cool. (: Ate subway with 7 other people. Subway club! I thought I was crazy cause I ate subway yesterday and I ate it today, again! But still, I'm not sick of it. Walked around Harbourfront Centre AND! OMG AND, Seow and I played on this kiddy ride. As in, we paid for the ride. Not barney, but quite a lame roller coaster ride. It was so retarded! Haha seow, dont feel stupid kay! Its childhood memories! Someone took a picture of us, forgot who. Nisa I think? Send me kay! (: Went to vivo after that. Went to ZARA, TOPSHOP and FOREVER21. Left vivo with Amanda and Kaimin, went back to school with Aishah for Council.

Crezawards this year is gonna be DAMN COOL. Like REALLY cool. Theres gonna be so many funny stuff this year! And guests too! Dont miss out man! Its gonna be great, cause its organised by COUNCIL! WHOO! Okay whatever, but its really damn good. Door tickets will be on sale. ONLY silver tickets left @ $10 each. Oh non-crescentian friends, if you want tickets, please tell me ASAP.

Okay now netball. Messaged Mr Loh about training schedule just now. Other than the Sec 3s, who will be going for OBS, training will resume:

B'DIV
Monday, 12 May
3.30pm - 6.30pm

C'DIV
Tuesday, 13 May
2.30pm - 5.30pm

Yup thats it. OBS is in FIVE days time! I'm so worried luh! About my M. What if it comes during OBS! RAHHHHHH! But other than that, XIMIAN'S LOOKING FORWARD TO OBS! And CREZAWARDS and COUNCIL CAMP TOO! But not the holiday lessons. :D And I wanna watch 命中注定我爱你. Its damn nice! (:

P.S. DADDY'S BACK! Family reunion! YAYE! (:

No comments: