Xf left for Europe this morning. Dint get to talk to her cause I was still sleeping when she left. ZZ left for hk on Thursday. Sooooo, I'm now like so called alone with mum and maid. D:
Sec 1 leadership selection camp yesterday. Was damn tired after that luh. Like the rest of the school get to go at 9.45am, we (house leaders & councillors) only get to go at 6.40pm. But whatever, at least the Sec 1s think its fun, so at least our "efforts" paid off. Oh yes, Joan, Christine and Kylie, I'm proud of you guys kay! HAHA. Go juniors! (:
One thing I'm glad about is that during our time, we dont have to go through so many selections/process to become a councillor/house leader. REALLY REALLY GLAD. We had the form teacher's nomination (6 girls per class), then interview with the Council EXCO, followed by 9-week probation. Thats it. Then investiture. Now, the Sec 1s have to go through a camp and write reflections & stuff, after they are selected, then interview. Then interview by the respective groups (House or Council), then probation. Its so much tougher. Luckily I'm born in 1993. So glad. (: Haha thanks mum and dad!
Blood test results are out. I'm a B+. Its kinda boring cause all the female in the family has the same blood type. Oh yes, mum wants us to donate blood when we return to China but yeah, NO WAY. Its so scary. Just a blood test is already scary enough, not more than that! NEVER. Whats more, the blood bank is FULL. And theres so many people out there who wants to donate blood. Too bad I'm afraid of needles. And, maybe when I'm older, then I will, but not now. I can donate $, but not my blood. Sorry. Oh I donated $50 of MY OWN. (:
Kinda grounded. Not really but apparently, mum is not very happy with my results. And she wants me to finish ALLL the holiday assignments before I leave Singapore. And I dont dare to go out now. So yeah, ground myself. Maybe for one week, after she's okay with me. Unless going out after school, if not I dont think I can go out. So the only things I can do is to do my homework and play piano. Totally no life. I shall think positive. Its 先甜后苦. (:
命中注定我爱你 is damn niceee! Episode 11 tmr! YAYEEE! Seriously, I think everyone should watch it.
Kids nowadays are scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment