Saturday, June 07, 2008

070608

Okay I've cut my hair. Actually not really, more of frindge. Its so short now! And it kinda look like bangs. HAHAHA. I will never cut bangs, it just doesnt look good on me (I guess?). Yup. 2nd day in China already. Kinda miss CZ quite badly, and we are leaving for Guangzhou on the 10th. This time's schedule is really tight. Then 12th for Beijing, after that Hongkong. Oh yes, the dialect teochew is originated from CZ (Chao Zhou), and there is really such place. (: Love love love love CZ. Its so exciting, especially at night, unlike singapore. Yeah. Shops are opened till 11pm, and food is available 24hours. And the food is very good and CHEAP. :D


Woke up at 8am this morning, then went to the xi hu (lakeside) to have breakfast. Went to shop around after that. Got 5 pairs of shoes. It was like a shoe hunt cause apparently, the shoe sizes here are quite small and xf and I can only fit in to size 9 (wth?). So like went into almost every shoe shop and asked for shoes by size, not by the design. Its quite a sad thing. Stupid Zz, she was laughing at us. I dont know why is my feet so big either. ):

It has been raining these two days. But according to Zz, it has been raining since long ago, and it hasnt stop. Maybe only once or twice. And xf said its due to global warming. Okay whatever, she and her global warming. Weather has been real bad! I think it has been raining non stop in singapore too?

I'm not using my tablet so cant go online. Its the comp in the hair salon. Waiting for Zz and xf now. Oh and its so weird, I can go on to blogger and post, but I cant go to my own blog. How weird! So yeah, can see the tags. Cant go to the school website too. IF theres anything impt, EMAIL my HOTMAIL kay. Shall post pictures when I get the chance to at home. Well, I reach home really late. We usually will go for supper at like 12am then head home. Then I'll be too tired and lazy. Hope that I can post soonnn!

BYEBYE.

No comments: