Saturday, July 12, 2008

120708

You just wont believe who I saw today! (Picture taken at Cold Storage :X )

XIAN JIA YANNNN! OMG OMG OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHHH! We haven't seen each other for like, 2 years? Oh man, you have grown so much! So exciting luh. I was waiting for my sister outside the toilet (We were at bugis), then I saw someone quite familiar. Then I screamed, "JIAYAN!" She turned and saw me. Then both screamed. LOL. Hahahaha. So miss the times we spent together in primary school. And in Guangzhou toooo! :D Talked to her for quite a while while her mum talk to my mum. We have like endless stuff to talkk! I think we should like really meet up, then sit in coffee bean/starbucks and talk for n hours. Thats it man, TEACHERS DAY! SET. Anyways, you are still as cute luh! Haha and your face still look the same, no pimples! ): HAHAHA. Time really flies! We are like, sec 3 alrd! Wow! Still remember the really fun times we had in P5 & P6. HOPSCOTCH! And and, doing assessments at the school void deck after school! But I think Stamford changed already. I dont think I know any teacher there luh. ): But whatever it is, MUST keep in contact kay! Love.


I am still quite :D that I saw Jiayan. Okay anyways, I went to Minyee's house yesterday for E-learning, training, to swim and to play. Actually, not really for E-learning but to "copy" homework. I help her with her Emath, and she help me with my SS and Geog. Yaye. Then we did some passes in that so-called basketball court. Went to swim. Not really, but just to play with the water. Then I saw Isaac with his friends/neighbours. So funny luh, Minyee thinks that people who hang out with their neighbours are losers (She is implying that her brother is one of them). Minyee's mum joined us. Went back to her house, bathed then eat. OH THEN THEN THEN! I went to Thomson Plaza with minyee and her mum. Minyee have tuition, so her mum brought me for foot reflexology. SO FUNNY. Went to NTUC with her mum, while waiting for minyee. Bought KFC then went back to her house. Watched a bit of mobtv, then I went home. Okay its not very detailed cause I am really lazy and sleepy alrd. So this part is quite boring, at least I think so.


TAG REPLIES:
Siya: HELLO FATTYYYY! (:
Melissa: Alright, sure. :D

No comments: