FYE EXAMS ARE OVERR!
Yup, the only thing now is to wait for results. Oh yeah, CL O'levels. Sigh. ):
Watched CONNECTED with Lynette, Kaimin, Vivien Lim, Zoey, Audrey and Elvira at Tiong. IT. IS. DAMN. NICE. The plot, the actors and everything, its just damn good. Its really worth watching. Though its quite unrealistic that so many things happen in the story, which only lasted for a day.
More updates tmr, since I dont have any plans. Like just sleep till I wake up naturally. Then I dont know. Maybe play piano and do theory? Well.. Yup. June Hols, Chijmes and other pictures later. (:
Oh yeah, before I forgot, to the October babies:
4 Oct
Happy belated 15th Birthday, Olivia!
Happy belated 15th Birthday, Qiqi!
Happy belated 14th Birthday, Thenghui!
5 Oct
Happy belated 15th Birthday, Victoria!
8 Oct
Happy 15th Birthday, Vivienchua!
Happy 15th Birthday, Hazel Goh!
Happy 14th Birthday, Enoch!
P.S. There are 16 October babies in my calendar! (Excluding mine:D)
TAG REPLIES:
Bernice: Haha whatever kay! Dont ego! Haha but I was quite touched.
Qiqi: HAPPY BELATED! (: Haha I saw your tag! She recently just revived her blog. Oh and, my exams ended alrd! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment