Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 15th, Bernice Koh JH!

Happy 15th, BerniceKohJiaHong.












































Haha sorry, I think your spastic pictures are cooler, and cuter. Heh. Hate you luh, TWO days older than me! :/ Anyways, I'll give you a belated present. I WILL okay. (: Love you!

TWO MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY! :D Okay but before that, I'm SOOOOOOOOO relieved that the FS thing really went quite well. My VVIPS from HP were damn nice. Like DAMN. And they're so funny! Quite glad. Ariel, its okay, dont care about those two b******* kay. Its OVER. I am sooooooo happy and high right now. After the whole thing I went back to the ensemble room and first thing I did was to SCREAM. I was smiling alllllll the way luh. Love my 2 VVIPs to bits! I thought it'll be scary since I'm expecting the General Manager of HP and those really high position ppl. Wow. Ohoh, they are damn funny. And they're really excited to get back to school.

Me: Erm you cant really hear the sound from the PDA so I'll explain it to you later. (the PDA is from HP btw)
HP1: Oh yeah, that thing dont usually work.

Hahaha wth. And theres a lot more.

HP2: I think I should teach my child how to type.
HP1: They'll learn it sooner or later.
HP2: Do you know I'm still typing with two fingers?
HP1: Haha well, I move on with that already.

Basically, the whole thing went really smooth, and they dint ask a lot of questions! Oh yeah, when I was walking them to the MPR for their lunch:

HP1: So, what do you wanna be when you grow up?
Me: Haha erm...
HP2: Come work at HP!
*laughs*

I think it really went well. Good job, all FS ambassadors! Our hard work had paid off! :D

TAG REPLIES:
Passerby: Well, not really... (: And thanks.
Yenler: Ni haoooo! (:
Bernice: Eh I dont know la. Doesnt make much difference anyways. (: Oh yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Lovelovelove!

No comments: