Wednesday, December 03, 2008

021208

Well, I think its quite necessary for this post.

To begin with, for those who got in to the training squad, congrats & continue to work hard. For those who didnt make it, Sec twos, you still have next year; Sec threes, well..., maybe reflect & move on. Enjoy your last year. Yup.


Firstly, its not easy to come so far, as the training squad. So, no matter what, please make use of this chance. I dont care if you are guilty or you feel that you dont deserve it. The fact is that, you are already in. So? Whats the point of being guilty? Whats the point of moaning and complaining? Well, will it help you to get into the team? Absolutely no. The only thing you can do now is to play hard and work hard. Now that the team is smaller, its easier to do drills and stuff. Work it out. I dont care what and how you feel now. If you are gonna let it affect you, its really not worth it. Its up to you to take it as I'm saying this as a teammate or vice cap. We are all gonna work real hard and fight for the 12 or even main 7. I dont care for what reason. I dont care if you dont wanna lose to whoever or what. For Sec threes, this will be your last year in B'div. Most of you guys dint make it last year, so make good use of this chance. Training is gonna get tough and serious. So just put in your 100% cause its your last year. Even though I've never done that, I'll try to. Naggy or whatever, you may say. But I really hope you guys can make it through. When you're on court, just put down everything and work together as a team. Yup. So if anyone wants to do anything specific, you can bring it up during self training. Self-training is NOT gonna be slack-ish anymore. Whatever it is, just do your very best and enjoy yourselves.

By the way, self training is most probably gonna be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, starting from this Friday, 5 Dec. Other than those 15 in the training squad, those who want to come down for training can come too! Yup. (:

Okay enough of those. Anyways, I've uploaded HZ/Shanghai pics in facebook! Like finally. Cause even Kaimin have uploaded! Then I realise that I'm SLOW. Really slow. Hahaha. Haven't finish uploading though. And like I haven't start on my homework! Shucks. Hahaha. Shall not procrastinate anymore. Its already December!! Heh. :D

TAG REPLIES:
Bernice: Hahah whatever! Its very pretty right!
Aloycia: Hey Aloycia! (: See you around!
Rong: Hahaha. Paiseh wor. I 1000000 years never go on to MSN already. :/ SOON la. Or I burn the pics in to a disc? But maybe that will take a few years too. I'm quite efficient. HAH.
Fiona: You went too? Eh its damn cool right! I kept screaming! Hahahaa. Yup next time! I want them to come for a concert! I'll totally go luh! Hahaha. Oh did they talk to you?
Anonymous: Sounds nicer? Okay.. But I also never say anything. Nvm. (:
Falee: I WANTED TO KAY! ): ): But I woke up late and I had piano that night. Yup. Go out again kayyyyy!!! :D Love.
Chermaine: Hahahah! I uploaded, SOME. :D

No comments: