Wednesday, March 11, 2009

110309

Yayeee. I am so relieved that SPAs are over! :D Chem SPA was alright. Omg la had Physics SPA today and I totally freaked out when I found out that I did something wrong! Woah almost got 0 marks for Skill 2 luh. I'm so grateful towards Mr Lim cause he kind of hinted to me the mistake. THANK YOUUU! :D

Our DV Campus won FIRST prize! :D WHOOOO!~ SO HAPPY! Mediacorp came to our school to give our the prizes! Damn cool la. Watch Channel 8 news tmr night! :D This afternoon Minyee wanted to go to the foyer to call her mum. So Huiyan and I accompanied her. While Minyee was calling, we were looking at the school's achievements, and we spotted our DV Campus trophy. :D It was placed on the second row of the shelf. Then its just so coincidental that Miss Ang happened to walk pass..
Huiyan & I: *Wave enthusiastically at Miss Ang* 老师!!!!!! :D
Miss Ang: Heyy...! *Smiles*
Huiyan: 老师, 你看, 我们的奖牌!
Miss Ang: 在哪里?
Huiyan: There there, 在那里!
Miss Ang: Oh...
Huiyan: *Joking* 老师你看, 我们的奖牌那么美, 他们把我们的放在第二排, 你可以叫他们放在第一排吗?
Miss Ang: Oh 好啊, 可以啊. 我等一下叫他们放.
HAHAHA OMG CAN. DAMN FUNNY LA. We totally burst out laughing la. Huiyan was joking but Miss Ang took it seriously. HAHAHAHA. Damn funny.

Okay so this afternoon I came home with Seah Huiyan. Hahahah she don't even have $4.25 with her! HAHAHAHA. Huiyan, I shall not embarass by telling the whole world what happened. :D Okay so while I was taking the LRT home, I heard this conversation between this guy and girl from Hill____ Secondary School. The girl is called Gail and the guy is called Sean. I know their names because...

I boarded the train and they were already there. Guess what were they doing? Omg please, calculating love percentage on love calculator. Wth? And they started to spell people's names.

Gail: Spell my name! :D
Sean: G-A-I-L.
Gail: Eh I can spell your name backwards! N-A-E-S.

I was thinking,... Wow, how smart right. Then they started scolding each other stupid for a certain reason.

Gail: Stupid.
Sean: Stupid.
Gail: Define Stupid.
Sean: Dumb.
Gail: Dumb means cannot talk. So what is stupid?
Sean: Dumb la. Dumb also means stupid.
Gail: I'm sorry but dumb only has one meaning in my dictionary, which is cannot talk.
...
...
...

Wth??

Pure lame. Alright shall get back to work now. School ends at 3.30pm tmr, which is reallyyyy sad. ): Oh yes, I've created a Netball Dinner event on Facebook! RSVP to the event!

2 comments:

HUIYAN said...

Omg you mean shit. I HAD money with me, but only $4, lacking 25 cents. HAHAHA.

Ximian said...

Hahahah SAME LA. It just means that you dont have enough money. :D