Sunday, July 19, 2009

You harvest what you sow.

Hahahaha this is not about my obsession of farm games on facebook kay, though farm games quite fun.

Midyear results were kinda depressing, especially my sciences. ): At least I made an overall improvement, but its a minor one. But actually to think of it, I deserve it la, according to how much effort I've put in to studying these subjects. I started studying only like 2 weeks (or so) before the exams? And I did a lot of practices on Maths, so I Aced both math. Okay the rest are horrible cause I didnt really study much.

5 more weeks to prelims; 99 more days to O's.

Freak. So I was thinking, if I want to Ace all my other subjects, I need to put in as much (or even more) effort as I've put in for maths. Omg la.

Sigh, I need to do up my planner asap. I want to have a fruitful harvest.

1 comment:

vivien chua said...

HIII JIAYOUZ WOOOOHHH!!:D:D