Saturday, August 22, 2009

220809

School's been stressful these days. Mock exams, past year prelim papers, class tests, timed trials... I'm immune to those stuff and drowning in it, seriously. And damn, its 5 days to Prelims and I dont really feel prepared. Shit.

Anyway, thats not the main purpose of this post, to moan about school. The following is dedicated to some of my dear friends. (:

Hey partner, Mimian & Shimin! (Though I dont think you guys will see this luh) Jiayou kay! I really feel quite sad for you guys, especially when I see tears in your eyes. Its depressing, but you need to move on kay. And its really a tough decision to make. But no matter whats your decision, we'll always help you and support you yeah? Thats what friends are for right? Especially Mimian, cheer up kay! :D

Well if you've made your decision to re-do it again, then work v.hard for it so that you wont regret your choice. Forget about everything else and move on. And we can always help you! Like JY, Trix, Aud, Vala or even KM. Whatever it is, I just wanna say that I'll always be there for you guys alright, though I'm not very sure what can I do for you. At least I can give you a hug! :D CHEER UP KAY! Love you guys.

P.S. I've revived by tagboard. (:

2 comments:

Mimian(: said...

HI! hahaha who says we wont read... i read okay haha thankxxx :D

OMG YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB TODAY MRS CHIA!xD like really really awesome. hahaha WELL DONE!!

btw, ur tagboard got problem, thats y i commented instead:D

XIMIAN said...

Hahaha hi Mimian! Thanks thanks. So scary k! The class did a good job too!:D

My tagboard got no problem, I can tag leh. Heh. (: