Wednesday, June 16, 2010

160610

Okay, I really think my family is v.cute. ;D Hehehehe.

Before elaborating on that, blogger has this "customize your skin" thing so I played around with it anyway. Shall change the skin again when I'm back.


Yup, I'm leaving for China in a few hours' time. This is rather random. I got a shock this afternoon when we received a call saying that we're gonna go back tmr. I was sleeping and I jumped out of bed, literally. Hahahaha. This cant get anymore random. And really, I've never made/received so many phone calls in a day man. My dear eldest sis and parents are so cute. Hehehehe.


Its like, 4am now, and I've heard "GOAL!!!" twice. Okay whatever is up with the world cup fever. Soccer is never my cup of tea. Anyway, I shall go catch my last hour of sleep. :O 8.30am flight, so I'll have to reach the airport before 7am. :/ Will be back on Sunday 20 June! :)


Oh yes, I'm trying to upload all the pictures that I owe people on facebook right now before I leave. Facebook is not accessible in China. :( But I'm not sure if I can do it before I leave. Anyway, can any nice soul please help me tag like everyone you see in the pictures? Hehehe thanks + love. (Actually I doubt anyone will see this. But anyway...)

No comments: