Saturday, July 28, 2007

280707

Stating a fact, a school at Barker Road just sucks. And it really really sucks. Seriously whats their problem? Some SEC ONES from that school are really LOSERS. haha, even SJI said that it is a loser school. They were like, _________(school's name), MOST LOSER SCHOOL! It was super funny lurr. And we cheered for other schools who compete against that school. Anyways, THEY REALLY SUCK. Cause you're just so afraid of losing, that you have to play dirty. But anyways, thats why you are called LOSERS. blah.
.
The National Literature Festival 2007 wasn't a very nice one. HOW CAN THEY MAKE STUDENTS AS JUDGES!????!?!?!?!! And no offence, but PLMGSS shouldn't have participated! It really wasn't fair cause its their homeground and they'll have to win something, isn't it? The organising committee should have been more err, THOUGHTFUL. Even my mum was so pissed with that school when i told her what they did. I mean, we deserve more than what you gave us. You even gave us the marks BEFORE you watched us. And worse still, you did that to many other schools, but ours was YOUR lowest. AND WORST, YOU ARE ONLY SEC ONES. WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING MAN. C'mon lah, don't wanna lose then SAY LAH. Think very fun ah. Yours aren't any better. What a kiddo skid you put up. BE GLAD that you got SECOND. Just so what if you are from ________(school's name) ? VERY GOOD MEH. School big only mah. THATS IT. RICH ONLY MAH. SO WHAT? GO, go and wear your school uniform and perform. You just look, TOO MODERN. And i swear, you ARE the LOUSIEST among the 3. I don't see it. Same uniform, same motto, but different people. Alright whatever, enough of you guys. I/WE am/are just SO PISSED.
.
Was damn tired lurr. But we were actually quite dissappointed that we didn't get anything. If not for YOU. YOUYOUYOU. But at least, we realised how losers are they. I even reached school the earliest can? The school gate wasn't even opened? So i went cheers for my breakfast. I think the most funny thing was OUR PROPS CAN OCCUPY ONE CANTEEN TABLE! Super funny lur. Especially the garbage bags. So, you can see how much effort we actually put in? If i knew it would turn up like that, I'll rather go for speech day. At least, my impression of that school wasn't that bad before today. We went HYPER after that. Cheered super loud for certain schools like SJI and SNGS. Queenstown also did clay marble and i tell you, theirs is WEIRD. Just weird lur. I took their video. Its FUNNY. Anyways, Siglap was so nice! They gave us sweets! Their book trailer was quite good too!
.
onward with zeal and zest, forward we of CGS
.
the day when we must part, may crescent remain in our hearts
.
YES I SO LOVE CRESCENT. Classmates, friends, teammates or be it council, I just LOVE THEM.
Adidas-SNEAKERS carnival tmr or later lur, urghh. Kinda excited but nervous. Playing against quite a number of good schools. But yeah, JIAYOU CRESCENT! I want to get in to the next round and so on, but i don't want cause I haven't studied for the Geog common test on Monday! Shucks. And we're all gonna bring our textbooks. Later RGS/RJS laugh at us cause I bet they don't even do that! Haha super lame. Why they even have a carnival on SUNDAY? Its super weird.
.
Went J8 with mum after tuition though i went there before tuition. Bought rice cooker, toaster and mixer. She almost bought an oven, a ice crusher and coffee thingg. She's gonna buy an oven and a ice crusher soon, I bet. The oven at home could still be used, but, it aged. :D Bought some other stuff here and there. And I ate YOGURT! The frozen kind of yogurt! Natural flavour with strawberries are my favourite! You just gotta love it. Its SO NICE. OHH YESSS! I WANT MY LITTLE MISS SHIRT! I like the Little Miss LATE. I think it kinda QUITE suits me. I WANT WANT WANT! And i want a nike bag. Actually I am waiting for a new one to come out cause the brown one, its skinny.
.
Anyways, GOOD LUCK FOR THE CARNIVAL, CRESCENT. We can do it, with the power of CLAY MARBLE. LOL. Haha. Went out with Ariel Guo Yesterday and it was super funny. Thats for today. (and if you realise, i am typing in sentences! and perfect English, maybe:D)

No comments: