Freakkkkkkk. MY TABLET! ARGHHH. I THINK I dropped my tablet or someone kicked it or whatever, it kinda cracked at the left speaker. Super angryyyyyyy. Its very badly cracked! Don't know what can i do with it now. Like leave the pieces there? I don't even think I should bring it to school lor. So dangerous. Its like freaking ugly nowwwww! Its not even one year old? Mum will scream at me lur definitely. Damnnn. Taped it and it looks even worse. Urghhhhh. Stupid fujitsu. Don't even think I can get it fixed. And worse still, I don't even know if its included in the insurance. Idiotic.
.
No Netball today! We had carnival YESTERDAY. Yes, a SUNDAY. Adee was LATE! Haha and Steph missed called her 40 times! Cause like Minyee called adee once, and Aisah called her once, but Adee had FOURTY-THREE MISSED CALLS! SUPER FUNNY! Joy was the reds, Grace was the blacks. So called for the time being. But we're still a team though. B'DIV! Crescent Grace got in to round 2 or the top 8 teams among the 24 teams, excluding the youth. It wasn't really good but haha, I played WA and only 2 quarters of C. So yeah, I played like WA when i played C. Quite funny cause there was once when we switched courts, I went to stand behind the transverse line. LOL? Fell down while playing the AMK game! Two HUGE SIZE people banged into me and i just kinda flew away and luckily it wasn't THAT bad. They asked me if I was okay, I went like "NO.'. I did it purposely anyways, and also that like when you fall down, or knocked down by someone, obviously you won't be alright what. ESPECIALLY with their ATTITUDE. Ohh man I tell you, thats why I said it on purpose. Went to eat CHICKEN RICE after that. With Adee, Denise, Steph, Ernie, Aisah and Minyee. Talked LOTS of crap. And we went serene Macs and played CARD GAMES. haha CHEAT! I suggested that we play cheat. So we played? LOL. Denise was alone, Ernie with Aisah, Adee and Steph and Minyee with me. Steph was so funny. She cheated all the way in the beginning and said that she only wanted the cards. LOL. Adee was like, "I don't want to play with you. I play myself" or something like that in her CUTE way. Super funny. And the game actually lasted for more than an hour! And so thats why I only reached home at around 7.30pm. Ate, bathe, and slept. Didn't do a single homework nor study for Geography Common Test today. But actually, geog is all about COMMON SENSE, or RARE SENSE by Mrs Lim. You can answer the questions with your common sense, they can't possibly mark you wrong right? The most you'll get penalized? And thats it what.
.
School was KINDA short today cause? I also don't know why. Geog for the first two periods was rather fast. Maybe cause we were all copying answers? yeahh. And lit! I wasn't even listening. I was looking through the geog slides! Then RECESS. Math for 2 periods. Did two math questions and continue with my geog. Then Art. I can't do any geog in Art cause firstly, we don't need our tablets. Secondly, the teacher is Ms Ong, discipline mistress. Did my creature LAST MINUTE! But I managed to finish it! WHOO!~ And I am so gonna redo it. Three periods later, Lunch. Huizhen and I chiong to the canteen cause we know if we don't, it'll be flooded with people cause the whole lower sec population will be there. Yeahh so we were very early. Bought soup! And Mrs Lee went to buy her lunch also. She was like, "Wow, you know how to drink this kind of soup!" And i went like "Yeahh, Its quite nice actually." Mrs Lee turned to the auntie and said, "wo de hai ze bu hui he zhe zhong dong xi de". Auntie: "haha, guang dong ren ah?" Then I was like, "AH! guang dong ren." Then I walked off. Geog was quite okay actually. The highest mark for the paper was 3 marks. HENG AH! Reached home quite early! But I din't do anything but watching TV. Haven't been reaching home so early for ages! Whoo!~ Din't want to take a nap cause I know I'll end up waking up at 9-11pm. So late, might as well not, so i din't. Aiyahh, but now I am tired. Wonder if I can last till the results show.
.
MY TABLETTT! I CANT PLASTER YOU BACK! URGHHHHH. Still super sad over my tablet!!?!?!??!!!!! Anyways, thats all for today:D
No comments:
Post a Comment