Saturday, August 18, 2007

180807

PEACE HAVEN 2007!
huiyan and chermaine.

this picture was taken by someone outside the bus! ohh no! WHO!

okay bus mates!??

haha we were talking about something, forgotten what. and we took this picture!:D



yupps! the national day walking sign board! credits to jiayue!

our backks!?

Brenda! Register 01 and 40!














And yes! Finally our class jerseys! Its quite nice actually, but its super long! But I got the M size, and its covering my FBT! Super long! But its still niceeee!:DD
Yesterday was a boredom. And quite a bad day too.

Science
First two periods, yeah. And early in the morning, we got scolded. REAL BAD. And its a bad start of a day. Sighhs, but really, more than half the class dint hand in the science E-learning homework. Miss Ho was really pissed, but her mood change super fast! Like after that she was errm, smiling and laughing and whatever, like teaching normally!

Design and Technology
I decided to put it as Design and Technology instead of D and T cause some people might not know whats D and T! Yupps, theory was boring, as usual. And practical wasnt that good either. Huizhen, Michelle and I were the last few people who have not saw our plastics! So went to saw our plastics then Mr Chan asked me to file my plastic. I HATE FILING THE PLASTIC! It really sucks like what. I filed the plastic until my hand aches like siao. Stupid plastic! Urghh! And I havent saw finish! Stupid thinggg! And I am lagging for theory too! Ohh noooo! Its bad right? Yes I know.

HCL
HCL class test! The ci yus are quite easy actually, and i was so dumb to change the first answer! But still, its half wrong if i dont change and its STILL half wrong. LOL? Okay anyways, I was quite happy with it cause I finished the paper! WHOO-HOOO! But still, who would love a test?

CS
The TA came in to check our tablets for virus cause Miss Jean is not here and yupp. I have it in both my drives! Aiyahhhh! Stupiddd! And they havent clear! Ohhh noo! And they suggest that we stay back after Monday's math common test to clear it. Sighhs!

English
Only one period, but Ms Low was not present. So, free period. Not really, the TA stayed in the class.

PEACE HAVEN
It was quite an interesting one. At least, our thoughts matured compared to last year. Yupps. It was really sad to see them. Some were really old and... Very hard to express them in words. I mean, its good to experience it yourself. REALLY.

Today
Was kinda late for TLL cause it was raining and couldnt get a cab. But anyways, glad that we were only late for 15 mins. And to my utter horror, the class is held in BERLIN! OH NO! And whats worse is that, IT WAS NOT MS EU! OH NO! haha, and our class was super cold to the teacher. Was really funny. TWO people dint know what was happening. Dont really like them though. So dao. Yuck. And its a descriptive essay again! Last week's also! Aiyah so boring. Survived through her lesson. Went to J8 for lunch and they have this very cool exhibition of these errm sculptures or whatever made of Jacobs biscuits! Its really cool. The pictures are in xifans hp so yupp, wait till she send me. Cabbed to math tuition. Was really slack-ish. Only did like 3-4 congruency questions! Haha Mr Ong wants to split minyee and me, xifan and hazel into two classes! So he'll have like FIVE sec 2 math classes! Pity him.

Was looking through the list of courses offered by Zhenghua CC. I am kinda interested in the _ _ _ _ _ dancing. HAHA. I want to be a member, though mum is already one. Its 8 bucks only. Wanna get the BPP CC's list. I want to learn some sort of dance, and I think erm some ballroom dance is cool! But too bad, dont know where to, and you'll need a partner. A GUY partner. I dont mind lah, but, who would want. Well maybe I will want to learn it after exams! Haha! Oops and after I upload the recent pictures, I'll upload the rest. REALLY!:DD

P.S. GOOD NEWS! ZHAO IS BACK - in china! WHOOO!


TAG REPLIES! (only since 14 Aug)
14 Aug
BRENDA: haha actually all very funny! :DD
MORTAL: HELLO!<3
BERNICE: YEAHH! Stupidd! I dont like Zhengninggg! Shes so grosssss!

15 Aug
SUIKEE: haha! still dare to say! but it was super funny!
MICHELLE: linked!

16 Aug
CHERMAINE: its cute okay!
HUIYAN: haha you more funny lor!
SIYA: yes, siya. Are you proud of me!

18 Aug
JESSICA: haha, I'll take more of her funny pictures yeaah!
SHUZHEN: yupps, posted. And thanks for linking.
BRENA: haha brenda! thanks for telling me. but now I shall aim at BOTH! HAHAHAHAHHAA!

No comments: