Went to Lot 1 after the run! Yeahh with those four wonderful creatures. Ate PIZZA HUT! :DD As usual, I ate Chicago with Alfredo!:DD Went to take NEOPRINTS after that! Whoo! Like this year, I really hardly take any. I think this is my second! Oh noo! :X And I changed my blogskin and it looks really familiar.
Reasons for changing blogskin:
1. Juniors said they kenna VIRUS when they go to my blog!????
2. Pop-ups
3. Its suckkkky
Look at Minyee! How spasticated! We know, you're not very willing to put up your hand! :DD
yupps netball.
You guys are daa LOVE. Thought the machine was kinda stupid, but yeah. It turned out to be quite okay! yupps. Shall go out more often! Like I am uber excited over the netball dinner! But yes, after exams. Peace Haven tmr! Will be posting more pictures soonnnnn! HCL oral is on next SATURDAY. Can you actually imagine it! We still have to come back to school on SATURDAY! And its early in the morning like 7am I guess? And I assure, I WILL definitely be the timekeeper for sure. Sighs, what register 40! D:





No comments:
Post a Comment