Monday, August 20, 2007

200807

This is bad! I am not using my tablet nowww! Imagine 35 tablets in the TA office! And thats only for 2S1! 2C1 also has around 35, I think. This virus thing is freakkin irritating! URGHH. Like wth our tablets has loads and loads of stuff! Ohh and guess what, theres no art today cause we dont have our tablets! LOL! And the situation is quite bad! Everyone was kinda complaining. Yes, FUJITSU, the most un-trusted brand. LOL! And NORMAN too. Loi was saying that she could have gotten an apple one instead of fujitsu if she knew fujitsu is so suc-kkky.


Common test is, err bad. Couldnt finish the paper! But if more time was given, yes. ONE HOUR is definitely NOT ENOUGH for 10 questions! Whats more is that in one question, theres like different parts! So what, 6 mins to answer ONE FULL QUESTION? Excuse me, not enough time. Got back our Geog Common Test paper! I've got an A! A2, to be exact. Its 21/30, which is 70/100! :DD YAYEE. Ohh and when are we getting back our English CT paper! Its the first CT and we havent receive our results yet! Aiyahhhhhhh.


Spot check this morning! HAHA! NIVEETHA! I TOLD YOU! I will check your class, dont believe me right! :DD I told you I told you I told you! Anyways, its Miss Tan who gave me the class list! Coincidence lah, I dint do it on purpose, so I am still NICE!:DD


Congrats to ACSI rugby. Champions yeahh! C DIVISION hockey finals coming up next. Against St Nichs I suppose. GO CRESCENT! Must winn! I hope I can go down for that. And I just dont understand why the school likes to compare Netball with the other sports CCA. SO WHAT if we dint win anything, does it mean that we are lousy? And every year, the reason of people not joining netball that they heard that Crescent netball is freakkin lousy. SO? You guys dont wanna join and thats what made us "lousy". In fact, think. How many schools are we competing with? Like take the zonals for example, we need to fight with 25 schools, others? Maybe like for the other sports cca [team], you only have that amout of schools to play with in the whole nation. So, its NOT easy and its not that we dont wanna win. Like NPCC, they were the only uniform group who dint get gold or smth, but they did it. So yeah, we can do it, too.


Ehh actually I dont know why am I talking about all these, but it came to my mind SOMEHOW. :X

No comments: