Today was not a very bad day! School was cool. HAHA. Out of 4 lessons (2 periods each), 2 teachers dint come and plus assembly! 2 FREE PERIODS since there isnt any assembly. COOL-ness. And whats making my day is, WE'VE GOT BACK OUR TABLETS! Definitely good news. Of course it is. I MISS MY DEAR TABLET. COME BACK, BABY. HAHA. And even better news! I DONT HAVE TO REFORMAT MY TABLET! WHOOO! Like when they say we can get our tablets alrd, we rushed out to the TA office. And goodness, the whole row of 2S1! HAHA. ALMOST the whole class were there. Huiyan has the picture! But she hasnt been blogging since 5th August.
Got back Science Common Test! I did BADLY. REALLY BAD. Like compared to the average. I realised that everytime I always get like below average for SCIENCE! Worse still to think that i once topped the class for Science in PRIMARY school. Haha lame shiitttt. Thats PRIMARY school. BUT. I dont care man, I am so gonna ace my science. And I'm gonna get A1 for D & T! HAHA LAME-ness. D & T is crapp. REALLY crap. But yeah, Fifi said MUST get A for D & T. Thats the subject that will pull you up for overall! :DD And D & T SA2/Common Test is NEXT WEEK. NEXT MONDAY! SO MANY THINGS TO REMEMBERR! OH NOOOO!
P.E. tmr! and its first two periods! But shucks. Haha nvm. Dont wanna have P.E. or training these few days! But I will prefer 4km run to normal training, minyee. Ohhhh! My new love: my new SHAMPOOOOO! It simply smells so good. And haha, its the SILKPRO one. Its good, and nice. HAHA LIKE ME!:DD I AM GOOD AND NICE. HAHA randomm. I am just in love with it. :DD
TAG REPLIES:
JESSICA LOI: YEAHH! SECRET IS DAMN NICE!:DD Apple Mac is much more better AND, Fugitsu suckkks.
my dear, its not that i want to ignore you but i really dont know how to reply your msgs. all were so touching. and i meant it. so to keep it simple, MY HEART IS WITH YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment