Wednesday, August 29, 2007

290807

FIRST, and first, and first first first, my tablet is backkkkk! OHH YEAH. Okay that was like two days ago. Haha anyways, its still a happy thinggg. Ohh yes! A MUST SEE post by seah huiyan! Super funny. But its kinda sick. About her encounter with this lao ah pek. Haha not really, cause me and chermaine was there too. Anyways, just read! :DD
Read the post on 24 August 2007, Paragraph 9, the conversation with the coucillor is counted as one paragraph:D

SATURDAY 25th Aug
Went to school for HCL oral. As expected, I was the FIRST although I am register no. 40. You see, time keeper mah. Anyway, I like to be the first:D Like there wont be comparison. Oral convo was pretty easy, cause we wrote it for compo before! Like recently. Went home at 9.30am! So early! Dint turn up for any tuition cause mum dint want me to. Watched CSS finals at night. And I think this year is really dissappointing. Shawn can get into the finals, but he definitely cant be the male champion nor the overall one. Singapore voters dont think twice before they vote. And he dint perform as well and you can see that he is SERIOUSLY nervours. Its over anyway.

SUNDAY 26 Aug
A boring day. Tuition in the morning and I woke up reluctantly.

MONDAY 27 Aug
Its kinda the best day if compared to the other school days. Yupps, only that theres common test. D & T common test was pretty easy, i guess. Cause i studied this time. Haha last year was last minute. I forgotten one of the answers! Like I knew it was MACHINE vice when I browse through the paper, but I forgotten later on. So wasted! Attended training but dint train:D Chermaine too. HAHA. And we were doing math, Miss Cheong was teaching us! And worse still we took like 20 minutes to complete ONE question from paper one. We only did about 5 questions! Thats really bad. B'DIV played against C'DIV. It was REAL bad. REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. The game was messy and messy and still very messy. Played within ourselves. Chermaine and I umpired. Umpiring is funnnnn!:DD Yupps.

TUESDAY 28 Aug
Tuesdays will be the worst school day. Cause lessons on that day will be EL, RECESS, HCL, MATH, SCIENCE, ASSEMBLY - in order. And two periods each except for recess. And recess, is at 8.55am. More of breakfast lah pleaseeeee. And the day will seem uber long. Tues and Weds especially, SUPER early recesses! Hate the 8.55am and 9.30am recess slots! Went down for detention dutyy! Its erm, tiring. Kinda. Sec 2 detention girls are unwilling to scrup the walls! Like the dont caree. urgh. Its irritating. Stupid Ariel Guo laugh at me somemore! I curse you kenna UPPER SEC detention then you know ah! OHHHH....! ANDANDAND! CUITING SAID, she had NEVER done any detention duty beforee! Thats unfair! Vice president lehhhh! Went down to PS after that to cut hair! Mum and everyone else was there! Like I reached there at 6pm! I cabbed down and it cost me 10 bucks. My frindge is super short now!:D So I dont think I need to pin up my frindge, except the sides! I will use a hairband I guess.

Feel so tired today. Yeah and I think tmr would be worse. From 1.15pm to 3.15pm, I will need to: 1) Complete the CCA board for P6 open house next saturday, 2) Do D & T practical, 3) See Ms Ong for P6 open house. Sighssssss. And whats more is theres training at 3.30pm. Alrightt...! AND! I have to report to the BB court for MASS DANCE at 6.45am. Pity me, yes you should. Its like, OH NO. ANNNNNND, the never ending homeworksssssssss!:
1) English 2006 Common Test 2 paper - Leafcutter ants
due tmr.
2) Science Worksheet
due next sem.
3) HCL newspaper article
overdue.
4) HCL compo 8
due on friday.
5) HCL zuo ye
due tmr.
6) Literature Essay - Macbeth
due next tuesday.
7) Literature Essay - Unseen Prose(on MLG)
due next sem.
Urgh. Dont the teachers know we are all busy for THEIR day????! AIYAHHHHHHHHH. And we still have to come back during the school hols for lit lecture on act 2 scence 2. C'mon, I seriously dont think that mass lecture works. And hall is so ermm, not crampy but, our legs will get numb. !@#$%^&* FYE timetable is out. Cant play alrd. Anyway, I dont have the play mood this year. And I hardly go out after school! Ask kh bren yl cy or hz. really. And I think the school or Ms Low is calling mum cause I failed by HALF a mark for EL CT. I got like 2xA2, 1xB3, 1xB4, 1xC5, 1xD7. So yup, I think I really need to... STUDY. Minyee is NOT in the FYE mood yet. So shes only gonna study like 1 day before exams! Thats what she really said. Reached home at around 4.30pm and I actually can go home straight after school, if I dint help out on the board for P6 open house. SEE, I am such a NICE-CIE. All the captains pang-seh me! People like TANMINYEE! BOOOOOOO! And like I was doing ALONE in the canteen! Yes again, pity me. Bought water babies! I am so supportive of council. Council<3>

No comments: