Thursday, August 23, 2007

230807

BAD NEWS. AIYAHHHH, THE T.A. is collecting back our tablets AGAIN! And all our external hard disks. URGHHH. TOO MUCH. I'll miss you, tablettt! English common test was bad. Haha dint expect queenie too. HAHA. I want to studyyyyy. Based on my common test results, its HORRI-GI-BLE. Like shi-tty. So MAYBE wont be going on to MSN or blogging that often. haha MAYBE. Theres always temptation. EOY exams are LESS THAN a month. I WANT and I NEED TO STUDY!

Another bad thingggg! I am SICKK, AGAIN. Like wth. FARTLEKS tmr! or later. I WANT TO RUN! But I cant. Maybe blowing the whistle for them. AIYAH! Fall sick at the wrongg time! And HCL oral this Saturday! Tell me its bad. Yes it is. Aiyahh, I think I should be sleeping. HAHA. Anywayys, Geog class test I tmr. I've got it. Oops! :DD

ZHAOOOOO's COMING TO SINGAPORE TMR! LALALA. :DD
P.S. TWO MORE MONTHS TO MY BIRTHDAYYY! :D :DD :DDD

TAG REPLIES:
POOJA: OHH YES! I realised that I havent give you and suikee the neoprints! haha, SECRET!
SIYA: SIYA! You very lamee lehhz.

No comments: