Today is such a funny day.
Begining of week 3, which means, nearer to exams and means, ending of sec 2 life. GOODNESSS! These few days had been uber fun in school, with those gu dai stuff! Its really cool and funny! Okay and too bad it only started this term, if it was earlier, it would be more fun, isnt it, EMPEROR HUIYAN?
Firstly, I am promoted from a momo to a Imperial advisor(cum dont know how many jobs)! HAHA. Actually, MOST of us got promoted, except MOMO MIN(mean), haha and she will remain as momo min forever and ever. Okay, and the current positions are:
Huang Shang - Hui Yan
Huang Hou - Ariel
Concubine #1 - Shumei
Concubine #7459 - Jocelyn
Imperial Advisor - me
Tai zi - Chermaine
Ah ge - Glenda
Ben zhu gege - Mingxuan
Momo MIN - Wanmin
Xin momo - Lixin
Guang momo - Kelly
And yes, in this COOL palace, you can change your position if you dont like it! HAHA. COOL right? Yes, definitely. OHHH, reason why Wanmin is called momo min but not min momo is cause, haha:
WM: Chermaine, wo shi shou dao xi fang de ying xiang, so wo bu shi jiao min momo, wo shi jiao momo *pause* MIN~. (Chermaine, I am affected by the western so i am not called min momo, i am called momo *pause* MIN)
Okay something like that. Super funny lah the way she said.
And tmr is mid-autumn, so its chang e and hou yi's story. And the self-declared chang e is LEE WAN MIN, and hou yi is CHERMAINE, whats worse, I am the YU TU. LOL! All officially declared by chang e. And theres niu lang zhi nv also! Goodness! Haha but its so fun. We were like chatting on this MSN kinda thing during lit today? We dint even listen to mdm kala AT ALL! Really chatting away about our palace for the whole 2 periods of lit about MACBETH.
Secondly, I got FULL MARKS (10/10) for the Math test on Mensuration. Its such a achievement. Was freakkin happy. Mum was like: wo zai xiang, wei shen me wo de hai zi mei you na man fen de, hai shi 80 fen yi shang, yi qian wo mei ci na 90 duo fen de. man fen bu shi hen nan ah.(MUM: I was thinking, why didnt my children get full marks for math, or 80 marks and above. Last time, I always got 90 marks and above. Its not difficult to get full marks.) Okay mum, so now I got a full mark yeah? And I WANT to get 90 for EOY, okay? And Ms Lau said its not THATTT difficult(the paper). So yeah, 90? Ohh yes, MS LAU IS FINALLY BACK! I can do better with Ms Lau than Mrs Lim. Dont know why either. But not saying that Mrs Lim is not good or whatsoever.
Art was pretty screwed. Ms Ong said I lost touch(and i think so too). But whatever it is lah, I am gonna re-draw it. Its like, we are doing O levels format now? Just hope that I can do so that it call pull my overall up cause subjects like history and lit, I dont think i can make it. History is a borderline, btw. And English, hopefully not THAT bad. THATS WHY, I must do well in art and Dnt and home ec and stuff like that which are included in the overall percentage.
Science class test and CME EXAM tmr. Watch, its EXAM. LOL? Like, CME exammmm????!! Goodness. If you really have the heart, theres no point doint the exam what? Really lame thing to do. Whats the good thing is that, there wont be English lessons ANYMORE. NO MORE WHOOOOOO! Its worth celebrating. Not really though, cause the other teachers would be fighting for the rest of the SIX EL periods, I GUESS. Anyway, I realised that i want to do ALOT of things after the exams!
1) Continue swimming
2) Get GOLD for swimming
3) Continue Piano (Dint play for around 3 years.)
4) Get a grade 3/4 for Piano
5) Learn a form of dance, be it belly dancing. :X
6) If possible, I want to join a Netball club. (Be it CC or those like sneakers)
7) Learn a new skill.
Yeahh. Main two are swimming and piano. Like dint swim for 2 years, like those really 20 laps kind, and piano! Yes lah, not really 3 years, This year or last year, there was this ONE MONTH of lessons, then stopped again. So I guess, this time we wont want to. I want to get a grade, thats it. Like we could have gotten a grade 3 in P5, but we dint. So yeahh, lagging behind. And also we could get a gold in P6 or Sec 1, but we dint too. Ohh yes, we = xf and i. I remember our timing for silver WITH pyjamas thinggy was 2.45min, and the time limit for gold is 3min, silver is 4min. Yupps.
Mum was asking me to bring this box of mooncake to school tmr and share with my classmates during RECESS? Cause theres like 10 boxes at home, only 1 box of snow skin kind, which means, 9 box or so of TRADITIONAL kind? THATS WHY. And so xf and I have to bring 1 box of mooncake to school. Whats more is that Mum is gonna make her own mooncake tmr! :X Sighhs, but she says its gonna be nice. Those she made last year was yummy!
Went to Greenridge to meet xf after school. Bought KFC home. When we walked into KFC, or when we were outside, we were like laughing cause almost the whole KFC was invaded by ZHENGHUA ppl, and their uniform is read and black, just like the KFC people! HAHA. Ohhhhhh, I saw the BP councillor! That guy who brought me and vivien and the other schools' councillors around their school. Cause like i went to banquet to buy PINEAPPLE<3 while xf wait for the food and when i walk out, i saw this group of BP guys, then there was one in purple who looked super familiar. Then i thought, COUNCIL INVESTITURE! Yupp and i guess he remembered me too. Then he told his friends something, then that group of 5 looked at me. I was wearing crescent PE shirt leh, how pathetic. And thats why its like so striking for people to notice. So i just walk back to KFC damn fastLY (briskly?). HAHA.
And I dont know why am i blogging, which is pretty bad for health, especially its like EOY now. Ohh no. Okay so I should end here right? Yes, I should.
P.S. 29 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment