Sunday, September 30, 2007

Okay I know I am not supposed to do this, but yeah, tablet beside me. (Oops) So, a short update (i hope?).


ONE MORE DAY TO FYE.


Actually, it started alrd. Next is HCL. HCL is kinda, erm. According to my CA2 marks so far, HCL is the LOWEST. Watch, its the LOWESTTTT! Likee, goodness right? No, and I wont let history repeat. Ohh yeah, CA2 marks.




In order, beginning with the highest.
SCIENCE: 72.2 A2
ENGLISH: 71 (I THINK.) A2
MATHEMATICS: 69.8 B3 (Goodness, I hope they do round up.)
GEOGRAPHY: 69 B3
HIGHER CHINESE: 65.9 B3
LITERATURE: unknown.
Alright, thats about it. urghh. heckk, just hope I will do well in FYE. YES, I WILL.
Tuesday.. Actually, as I said in the previous post, its really getting more and more fun. AHA, yeah. (SCREW MY KEYBOARD FOR NOW.) Cant type! goodness, aiya, then i think i shall stop here. I have to like, COPY AND PASTE certain letters! D:

No comments: