EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR!
Not officially, I mean. But, ALLLLLLL the written work! WHOOOO! Art's on Monday, and thennnnnnn, everything will be OFFICIALLY overrrr! This is so worth celebrating. I think many had already celebrated, just that councillors on duty have to stay back for Sec 4 Farewell.
Pretty sad occassion for them. Afew of them even started crying when they stepped into the hall. Four years in Crescent, this is definitely the time any crescentian would NEVER look forward to, I guess. Prize giving and all the stuff, then class videos, messages by respective form teachers, singing of songs, and lastly school song and school cheer. I love Waiteng's speeches, but everytime she'll hold her script and show the whole world, even though she is standing at the rostrum. Yeah. The cleaning/packing up process was tedious. Ballons, poppers, and WAX! And worse still, the sec 3s doesnt want to carry the chairs back to the sec 2 classes! So we the coucillors will have to do that. From level 1 to level 4, then back to the hall and so on. Super tiring, I'm sure. Managed to get out of school near 4pm and caught the 132.
Now, LAST so-called-paper for FYE. Ohh yes, this time I dint get to sit infront of the teachers' table so cant peep at the setter's name for every paper. But I asked Queenie to, but only for some.
ENGLISH (Paper 1): Miss Jamie Seow
ENGLISH (Paper 2): Ms Low Geok Pin
HCL (Paper 1): unknown.
HCL (Paper 2): Tan Yong Kiang (2C2's teacher?)
LITERATURE: Ms Ng Sook Lian
GEOGRAPHY: not sure. most probably its Mr Siow
MATHEMATICS: unknown.
SCIENCE (BIO): Mr John Teo
SCIENCE (PHYSICS): Mr D.Keong
Thats it, I guess. Art is Ms Tricia Goh. Yupp. Science today was NOT as difficult as expected. Compared to 2006 paper, I think its about the same standard? Ms Ho said its 3x difficult but I dont think so. To scare us, pherhaps. But I was careless. Urghh. Minyee and I went for tuition ytd and Mr Teo said we MUST get A1s! If not, I think we gonna DIE. Aiyahhhhhhhhh. Anyway, no use crying over spilt milk, so, just DO WELL for ART! :X
So now that Exams are OVER, I THINK I am gonna swim ALMOST everyday. Firstly, I can get rid of my uneven tan. Secondly, reduce fats (jian fei)! My fats are OOZING OUT and I feel so bloated for the rest of the day after my first meal. And training resumes only on DONT KNOW WHEN. 15 October, I think, which is like, 10 years later. And to NOT exercise in 10 years, ... I shant say the consequences. Yeah. :D
Okay and ONE LAST THINGGGGGG, which is HIGHLY IMPORTANT. 18 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY! See, its SOOOOOO important. Its on 23 OCTOBER (TUESDAY) kay! Oh shucks. To think of that, I just remember that I need to go for a jab on 22 October, one day before that! And OHHH NO! Its a Monday, and Monday is a TRAINING DAY? Goodness. But good thing, I get to skip half day of school! Die la, freakkin scared of injections. DD: Anyway, 23 OCTOBER! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment