THANK YOUUUUUUU!
THANK YOUUU PEOPLE, FOR THE PRESENTS, HUGS, CARDS, BLOG DEDICATIONS AND THE WISHES! ITS LOVELYYY! <3
THANK YOU ARIEL, CHERMAINE, PEIQI, HUIYAN, WANMIN, GLENDA, MINGXUAN; for
Its SUPER FUNNY. I DAMN DAMN DAMN LOVE it. THANK YOUUUUUUUU!
and THIS:
Haha love that!<3>
THANK YOUUUU, TANMINYEE; for THISSSS:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Haha THOSE days mannz. And those RETARDED pictures! LOL! When I open the box, I was like, OMGGG? And I got so excited. HAHA! Managed to get in done within 15 mins (according to my maid?). <3
Love this cute little thing!
THANK YOUUUUUUUU!, BRENDA, HUIZHEN, KAHHUAN, CHIHYIN, CHELSEA, YENLER; for THESEEEEEEEEEE!
Haha this thing is DAMN CUTE too. I'll bring it for my camps as my pillow! Really! I went back to my seat this morning and theres this damn big bag on my chair. And inside it, THIS. HAHA THANK YOUUUUUUU! <3
THANK YOUUUUUU<3>mortal, for THESEEEEEEEEEEE!:
Thats so sweet of you! I love your cards! And chocs! ANDANDAND! You're always giving me things and I dint! Anyway, I LOVE that earring tooooo! <3
Really nice of you, baobao and shumei! <3>
MY DEAREST 6 TEAMMATES (TANMINYEE, ENGSUIKEE, CHERMAINEZHUANGZHIYI, BERNICEKOHJIAHONG, JANEYYANTINGLIM, GLADYSSOHTIANEN), THANKKKKK YOUUUUUU, for THISSS!:
I love the shape! Haha like a friggin huge DONUT! But its damn cute! Its quite nice, but the frosting tastes WEIRD. But i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! <33>
Haha Minyee, your super fat face! But anyway, i love you guys!
Haha the head looks like a frog, but its damn cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! <3>
WHOO YEAH! Today is a happy day, cause its ZHANGXIMIAN (the great) 's birthday! HAHA! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
THANKS TO:
2S1 (LOVE that Crescent style birthday song! <3);
Minyee, Suikee, Bernice, Janey, Gladys, Cher;
(Should i name out every single one who wished me happy birthday?)
Those who wished me happy birthday;
Those who gave my hugs;
And every single one who made me happy today!
(not you, idiotic BRO. Make me talk so much HURR.)
Ohh and I realised that my presents are all GREEN! LOL!??
Did DV campus today. It was again, SUPER HILARIOUS. Our dear VP, Mr Koh, was the funniest one. ARIEL GUO too. We wrote this da zi bao for him, and he read from there. Abit play cheat la, but it was SUPER FUNNY, i swear. If you were there, you'll laugh till your head drops. This time DV campus is about Mrs Lee's farewell. Should be completing by thurs. Or maybe I shall post everything up then. Its like, TOO MUCH TO SAY, DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY.
Council dance was great! Division 4 rocks! YEAH MAN! SOOOOO glad we got beautiful girls, not umbrella. I wonder how Division 3 is gonna dance with their umbrellas mannz. We're only left with 30 secs of choreography, and we're DONE! WHOOOO! Feel so satisfied. Kinda looking forward to Council camp! HAHA. But cant go out with hannah and fiona then. Zhangxifan is going out with them! Ohhh i missed them like shit. Those P3 and P4 crazy days. It was REALLL crazy. HAHA, with serene goh and yuzhen too! Love those days.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZHANG XIFAN! I shall get you an Aldo clutch. HAHA. As in, REALLY. Since you dont have much presents this year. Ohh yes, I'm 13 14, officially. WHOOO! OH CONGRATULATE ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment