Holidays! So lazy to blog, so i left the previous post hanging. Haha Glenda, I didnt mean it! (Actually I did) Oops! I was like typing Glenda Khoo Li Yan, then I couldnt think of something to write SUDDENLY. HAHA! I shall continue it later. I WILL finish it. Look, I WILL! So, sorry to those ppl especially SEE WEI! Sorry you have the last, since I am register 40. Anyways, updates!
Class Chalet!
Day 1:
Check-in was crap. "Then, the stupid people in Aloha don't want to let us check in, even though we brought along a person who's like 18(Sister Lim's 'future' bro-in-law, hahah)!!! they were saying that we cannot check in because the applicant, who's Peiqi, isn't of legal age, 18. and they bloody hell refused to let us just change the name of the applicant to peiqi's sis's boyfriend. say what their system dun cater to that. it's just plain RUBBISH can. in the end, we had to RE-BOOK AND RE-PAY; without a guarantee to the refund. so irritating!!!!!!!haiz, just hope that we'll get the refund back la if not..."-Quoted from Ariel Guo's blog. Anyways, the check-in just suck. Mum went there to reason out with them too. Mum and I went to white sands to get cash cause she only had $15 in her wallet. Dont know what happened in the end but we got our chalet anyway. When I got back, they were all prepared for a swim. NYTF club! :) together with jieying, kelly and siya (if i'm not wrong) shared a room. So like, 10 over people? Haha we took one of the rooms at the 2nd level. The chalet was damn big la! Aloha Loyang, so yeahh... But the check in sucks la. Anyways, we had lotsa fun in the pool! As its just infront of our chalet, we just swim as we like. Its DIRECTLY infront yo. Dinner was instant noodles, and they bought like 20 plus bowls of noodles? Lol, and how we cooked those stuff was... Glenda, wanmin and siya bought EXCESS food, so we decided to cook some. We microwaved the chicken wings and sausages! MICROWAVE. Cause the pots was TOO GROSS, there were like piles of ants in/on it? OMG la, everything in the kitchen was gross actually. But we had no choice. Went to the arcade after dinner. We owned the para para! All the high scores were like by 2S1'07! HAHA! Marco polo was great too, though i had REAL ALOT of injuries after climbing all those slides and stuff. Fraction game in the pool was damn funn too. Everything is fun with 2S1'07! Talked/crapped/sang/camwhored in our room after that. We got ABIT sian and one by one started to sleep. Wm glenda mx jieying and i slept on the bed, then the rest slept on the twister thing! LOL! I thought they played twister then jieying told me they slept on it! Haha!
Day 2:
Woke up at around 8 am, and it was raining. Ate breakfast - bread, but i ate noodles! Oh yeah, it was quite funny cause we went out to the poolside, and we saw the waterbomb ballons lying around (left over by our neighbour, which we think are from MGS), so peiqi wanmin and ariel decided to STEAL it. HAHA. It was quite funny la, cause later on they were looking for it, LOL? And we threw them away! :D Smart act eh? Many people came! Cause its the BBQ! But yeah, the more the merrier! Its kinda cool when we flood the whole arcade! Yeahhh, 2S1! <3>
OHH YES! I saw teojoohou! Ohh man, he kinda still look the same. I thought he saw me too, but he didnt. Cool eh, classmate for 2 years, school mate for 8 years! Since kindergarten, you see. Okay lame.
Last day. Nothing much. Woke up, had breakfast (all the remaining food), pack up, then check out.
Missed 2S1 ALOT. If the whole class was there, I bet our tears will flood the whole place. I'm glad we left each other happily this time. To think of the last day of school and how we cried.. Ohh mannz. 2 years.. 2 years passed so quickly. I LOVE 2S1'07.
S1 will forever be the champion class,
the champion class,
yeah the champion class.
S1 shall forever be the champion class,
the champion class
TODAY!
Thats the S1 spirit, yeah? Seniors, Juniors and fellow S1s, agree?
2S1'07 FOREVER and EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment