Tuesday, November 20, 2007

191107 updates!

Tablet-less for 1 week dont feel good. Really. You cant do anything, but to watch the tv or read a book. You cant go on friendster/ msn /facebook, surf the net and yeah, cant blog. Worse still, watch people use their comp and stuff. Wth. Now I've got it back, but not my charger. So, it doesnt really make a difference. Like, I can only use it for afew hours, then there it go. Really suc-kky. Luckily sis is in camp, then i can use so-called HER comp. Maybe I wont lend my dearrrr tablet to anyone anymore. Selfish or whatever you call it, but thats my stuff and please be responsible of it if i lent it to you, especially for school events. And a tablet doesnt cost $3, but $3k. To be exact, Its $3,000. A 3 with 3 zeros, not 3! So this explains why you dont see me online for so long? Maybe.

Match V.S. Overseas Family School today was cool. Trashed them. 49-2! Sounds great eh? They are freakkin tall but dint want to make use of their height. I think their shortest is like, Gladys's height? (the short center is an exception) THEY ARE DAMN TALL. And mostly ang-mohs. Even the chinese have the AA. Pooja's immitation of the way they talk is super hilarious! Overall, quite fun la. I've got 3 INTERCEPTIONS today! WHOO! Its like so cool when you intercept a ball cause you'll be like the hero for that moment. Haha. Played 2 quarters, 1 x C, 1 x WA. Maybe I should start to writing my netball journals? But seriously, I dont know what to write. Urgh! Okay, back to topic. Match was cool la, even it they are not good, we still won. People wont care if your opponent is good, they'll go: WHO WON? Yeah. Went to LJS at commonwealth after training at 6.45pm (i think) to eat. Thats really kinda pig-ish cause I ate more when i went home. Anyways, we wanted to go to 7-11 originally but there wasnt any 132 so we took 111 to commonwealth instead. But it was always like this: the fats you burn away in training on that day will be goine after the next meal of that day. Sounds weird. :X Thats what we always do. Or maybe, what the sec2s-going-to-sec3s do.

Sec 3 postings was out last tuesday. I got into 3G1, as expected. Subjects taking: Physics, Chemistry, E math, A math, English, Chinese, Core Geography, Elective Literature + Social Studies. EIGHT subjects. Nothing cool but i appealed for HCL. Appeals will be out tmr at 9am, which is quite early and obviously no idiots will go to school at that time, unless you're having CCA. Kinda dissapointed with my CLASS, not stream cause like, dont really have anyone there. From 2S1: LIM PEIQI, Shuzhen, Jiayue and one more but i forgot who. From netball: POOJA RENJIT but she's appealing for Triple. Thats FIVE, ONLY. Well, new class, new friends? But to think of it, 2S1 still rocks la. I think we were the craziest class in the whole level. I dont think anyone dared to play while doing CIP. I mean, push people into the water during coastal clean-up. Okay 3G1. Idiotic Chermaine and Bernice got posted to 3G2, and they are taking the SAME eight subjects as me. Wth. Michelle Lim too. I think theres like 6-8 2S1 people in 3G2 la. They'll just rule that class mannz. Dearest tanminyee got into 3S1. This year's posting was quite suc-kkish. Like a level position of 160+ can get in to Triple while tanminyee with a level position of 67 cant? I think its quite screwed-up la. Yeah since no one wants pure lit, then you can have a person with level position of 160+ and a maybe another with level position of 10+ be in the same class? WEIRD. And huizhen, 3S3. Not very good too. I guess the school will receive alot of appeals. Good luck to those people. Well, you cant really do much if they refuse to give you your ideal stream/class. Maybe blame it on yourself?

SLC wasn't that fun. Last week's stuff. Luckily I have ARIEL, my ever-so-nonsensical councillor/friend/classmate. Both of us will go mad when we're together, especially in council, we're always self-entertaining. And maybe entertaining 2 people from woodbridge sec, haha. Luckily we're in the same division. Haha Ariel, I'm so glad i have you in council. We must remain nonsensical next year kay! WE MUST! UM! Oh yeah, we had long discussions. Gonna have LOADS and LOADS of activities next year. And we are changing our PE t-shirt, House t-shirt, school shorts and school jacket. So, people, if you want the current one, please get it ASAP. Okay the new PE t-shirt: Dry-fit, luminous yellow and it looks weird. New House tee: (not dry-fit i guess? I wasnt there for this discussion) Its cooler! Really, especially the slogan or whatever at the back. Love the Fry one. "Victory. Its in our blood." COOLNESS! Oh and curie wont be yellow anymore, it'll be ORANGE. School shorts: Dry-fit kinda material, FBT like but straight cut with CGS embroided somewhere. School Jacket: Its like the track kind of material, but its yellow and blue in colour. Yeah the school colours. Conclusion of SLC: Self-entertaining is cool.

Ohh yeah, recently I get lots of mosquito bites. Super itchy. Then i heard this so called tip over the radio that kinda work, haha. Use a BALL POINT PEN and OUTLINE the bite. Then it wont be itchy anymore! HAHA! Sounds quite lame, but i tried! It KINDA work. But not scientifically proven la, but its quite cute, lol.

Bought my Sec 3 books. Ohh man, they are not cheap and not light. Actually its not about the price, its about the WEIGHT. Seriously its like damn heavy. And I browsed through the Geog TB, its damn boring that i fell asleep while reading. I was thinking, HOW TO SURVIVE IN SEC 3?! Sighs, sounds bad. Haha, maybe PEIQI will be slapping me when i fall asleep in class. Ohh well, my only close friend in 3G1 2008, i guess.

Ohh yeah, Happy birthday to Brenda Chua, Han Yen Ler, Ong Kah Huan and Lou Hui Zhen! Hope you got your presents. If not, its with huizhen. Kahhuan's still with me.

Lastly, I will try to complete my previous post ASAP and update too! Well, till I find my charger then everything will be done, hopefully. Oh yeah, good luck to the P6s for the release of results on the 22nd. Thats about it! I'm sleepy!


TAG REPLIES:
2 November
Liwei: Yup, take care, you smartie!
Jessica: Take care!
3 November
Siya: Haha, I'm proud to be!
4 November
Wanmin: Oops, I'll get yours SOON! PROMISE!
Yibin: STONE-er! Thank you, in advance! HCJC? Dont think soo..!
5 November
Janice: Hello, Happy holidays too!
8 November
Fiona: OKAY!
11 November
Yenler: PROMISE AH! Then you better not! :D
Jessica: Okay! HEHE, I did! :D
12 November
Melissa: Woah, you keep changing your URL leh!
18 November
Vanessa: Yeah, long time no see! How are you! :D

Ohh yeah passerby. You must be a P6 stamfordian! Just say who you are la, you know, nameless is not nice. Anyways, you wanna be Miss/Mr Stamfordian? Haha. I dont know if they made any changes cause my year was the first. Anyways, for my batch, firstly was by the teachers, then the students. I think theres also no point telling you this since school has ended. Who is it for this year, by the way?

No comments: