Friday, December 07, 2007

071207

Lazzyyyyyyyy to update! Its the holidays AND theres only LESS THAN one month left, oh noooo! AND AND, I havent touched my homework, none. Thats damn bad la. Put a comma for trainings, and I guess I should start on my homework. Glad it isnt as much as June hols'. That one sucked alot.

Training today was, erm. Supposed to have 3 friendlies this week, but thanks to the rain, ALL were CANCELLED. Thennn, we did physical for both trainings. THREE sets of the following:
1. 30 sit ups
2. 30 push ups (female)
3. 30 crunches
4. 30 superman
5. 30 kicks
6. 30 leg lifts
7. 20 lounges??
8. 20 squats
9. 20 dips
10. 20 burpees
11. 10 sets of the ball thing? (abs)
12. 10 push up + clap (female)
Super crazy. Thank you ah, rain. Played in the rain after phyiscal today. I was drenched. Everyone was, actually. And I looked like I just bathed but its actually rainwater + sweat. Gross eh. Anyways, there wont be training for NINE days. Next training will be 17 Dec. We'll get a good rest?


Seoul Garden-ED with Zhang Xifan yesterday. That was the only meal we had, Seriously. We had great fun though. Experimented with loads of stuff, as usual. Life's more fun like this! :D Shopped around after that. I mean, it was actually 5.30pm? HAHA.

Lucky people like tanminyee, currently at Paris doing dont know what? And Bernice and Suikee, at Japan. Fine la these people, super lucky. Adee worse, came back yesterday, then went to indo today. Wth. Lucky kiddos. I wish I could go overseas (going back to china is fine!:D), but i guess, its the chinese new year period/SEASONS! OMGOMGOMG! Mum came in and negotiated with me. Thats pretty scary, I dont wanna miss any matches! Any match(es) that week? Thats damn shitty. RAHH.

SEA games is super exciting. I was cheering (i dont know why) for Singapore infront of the TV, knowing that they cant hear. Haha. Its so exciting! A MUST-WATCH! :D And some people are like, MY AGE, or younger. MORE than half of the athletes are Under 21! Thats damn cool! :D Oh yeah, Miss China 2007 = Miss World 2007! HAHAHAHA. And and, olympics 2008 will be held in Beijing! Dad the other time (dont know when) asked if we wanna watch the opening! Of course i would like to, but i doubt i can. Well, STUDY STUDY STUDY. Shit the homework. Urgh. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad theres no science homework! One fine day, if crescent doesnt give homework during the hols, then I think they should rename the school, yeah.

But well, should have some fun in every single thing we do, even doing homework! ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST! :D Aha lame. :D

TAG REPLIES:
(from 20 Nov, thats damn long!)
Fiona: Miss you so much too! Haha I have no plans, wanna go out?
Minming: Ehh whats your link?
Yibin: YES I KNOW! You also lor!
Yenler: Haha sorry dont really blog and also dont really visit ppl's. Thats if i'm too free. OHH BUT, I read that blog! :D Really good post. *thumbs up*
Chermaine: Yah lah, you good. COME TO MY CLASS!
KahHuan: Haha, I think I post you the present la.?
Kylie: Haha really? So what did you guys had this year?
Melissa: Haha great, DONT go NA if you can go to express kay!
Siya: Haha yeah! :D
KahHuan: Haha omg damn lame! But I really saw him! :D
Aisah & Genelle: HAHAHA I gave it you already! :D (and i am not cereal girl!)
Chermaine: Haha yeah there is! You want?
Yibin: Yes I did, JUST!
Desiree: Woah, Desiree, WOAH! HAHAHA!
Brenda: You received it? Haha welcome! :D
Falee: Haha, WHO ASK YOU! We thought you will be coming back to singapore with some WEIRD fruit again! HAHA!

No comments: