Friday, December 14, 2007

141207

Saturday 081207
THE LEARNING LAB.
Class was damn funny. Topic of the day was about the FACEBOOK. FACEBOOK COST A BLODDY $33 BILLION! Yahoo offered $1 billon and it was rejected. Oh yeah, go yahoo/google it. Lessons are always so fun, aha, and we talk crap, unlike other classes. You know, with a teacher like Ms Eu, its not possible to not talk nonsense.
Alyssa: Oh, there is High School Musical 3 you know!
Ms Eu: Huh? What the?
Alyssa: Yah yah, there is!
Ms Eu: I don't like it you know, why so many ppl like it ah?
Alyssa: Yah! I also dont know why!
Ms Eu: Its like, so spastic! Like...
*Ms Eu turns to the door, her back faces us*
Ms Eu: *sings* Classsssss, we are doing comprehension todayyyyyyyy...
Whole class: *laughs*
Ms Eu: Its like, who breaks into singing during lesson?
Whole class: *laugh again*
And and, Ms Eu's kinda excited (i think?) that TWO more guys are coming in. Apparantly, theres only TWO pathetic guys in class with TWELVE girls. How sad.





Shopping after lesson! On the way to Vivo (in the train to hfront), I called mum to remind me of the DV campus thing.
XM: Mummy, our DV campus is going to be screened on Channel 8 6.30pm news, remind me to watch okay!
Mum: Huhh, ohhh okay!
Mum: Where are you?
XM: We are still outside la..
Mum: Okay, Come home soon! (She thought theres piano lesson) BYE! *hang*
And, just as we wanna go home at around 5pm, Mum called.
Mum: Eh, where are you? Why arent you back yet?
XM: Hehee, Vivo..
Mum: Huh? Why arent you back yet? Theres Piano lesson today leh!
XM: Huh? No la, its tomorrow, not today! The lesson is shifted to tomorrow!
Mum: Huh? The teacher told you?
XM: Yah, she told us last week. Dint she msg you?
Mum: Eh, you confirm ah?
XM: Yah, you dont know about it?
Mum: Ehh.. Aiyah you sure ah? Okay dont come home too late.
Mum's so funny. and cute. HAHA. Bought 2 pieces of clothes from Forever 21. Haha wth, wardrobe is flooded with Forever 21 clothes! Zhang Xifan counted, and theres 22 pieces from F21? Wth? And she thinks its SICK. Haha whateverrrr!





Having lessons with Ms Eu is definitely the BEST cause Monday's replacement SUCKed. It really suck. The lesson and the teacher. And the class were all smarties, i guess. :X It just doesnt rock with a teacher who kept saying COOL at everything. Really, EVERY SINGLE THING is cool to her. Wth..?!





Cousin came for Honeymoon on Tuesday! And her mum (mum's elder sis, my aunt) came too. HAHA. Aunt is staying at the guest room, of course, not with the newly wed. Had a really hard time looking for hotels for them. But finally got it at http://www.lastminute.com/ :D Yeah it was really last minute. MOST of the hotels were FULLY BOOKED, you see. I've got them Novetel Clarke Quay Hotel, its a 4 star one, according the website.


Went to Sentosa with them on Wednesday. Had lunch at tanjong pagar before that. Mum turned the wrong way and we went on the expressway instead. If not, we would have reached sentosa in FIVE minutes. In the end, we took 30 mins. Oh yeah, toured 1/4 of singapore. LOL? Didnt really have much time and we only went to the Siloso Beach, Underwater World, Merlion, Skyride and the Songs of the Seas. Thats it. I thought it was quite pathetic, like actually only 2 places? I wont be contented with such tours if i were the tourist. Anyway, Songs of the Seas was exciting! :D





MUM and I! :D
The flash sucks cause its taken from my phone, not the camera. D:
Went to town with xf just now. Haha F21 again! :D Fareast was boring. And and, one more forever 21 stuff! I think its quite cool but she thinks its SICK. Haha wth.





Replacement again! Friday 1pm, which i guess its later on since its pass 12am alrd. I hope I dont get weird teachers? Although I always do. (I am still in the THURSDAY mood for now)





Tomorrow(friday) onwards will be homework days! Wait till Cousin is back from Malaysia, I'll have to be their tour guide again. Then, back to school for council and training. Dad will be coming on the 27th, according to mum. Aunt will be staying for one month, and yeah, till next year. Haha. Sighs, time pass so fast and holidays are ending really soon! BOOOO! D:

No comments: