Yaye! Its FRIDAY! Fridays are the happiest school days cause it will be Saturday the next day. Anyway, school nowadays are better! But lessons are getting boring-er. Thanks to KEZIAH SEOW, human-waking-me-up-machine. Yeah, especially for chem, the ultra boring lesson. Cant help it you see, its seriously BORING. I think i need to start attending my tuitions. But zonals are coming up next monday 21 Jan, gonna get busy. Ohh the exciting part, I HOPE I will get to skip lessons, PLEASE? At least a full period? :) It will be disappointing if I dont.
Training yesterday was erm,.. Oh, my hair wasnt wet AT ALL so I guess you can INFER. HAHA! But I was pretty tired though. Haha I didnt do A SINGLE homework. I mean, I went home, ate, watched abit of TV, bathed. I wanted to do some work but I was so tired that I slept. I did ask zhangxf to wake me up after she bathe BUT, its not an easy task. So when I woke up, its 6am already. My tablet on my table, still switched on. Handphone not charged, bag not packed. Hahaha. Crap. Wanted to do some homework in the cab but didnt manage to. D: Went to school and did physics. Oh I didnt do SS and Lit, but still, I managed to survive! Oh and, I copied HCL from Chermaine. HAHAHA, I sound so naughty! But seriously, I am the DONT STUDY kind. Last year was tyco, so I am not really used to 3G1, the super studious class.
EXAMPLE: The whole class will be TOTALLY SILENT during lessons. ANY lesson. And no one uses tablet! Except Poorani, perhaps. If it was 2S1, EVERYONE would be using. There was this certain lesson that I was the ONLY ONE using tablet. Wth. There was another one when only Yehchi and I were using. Haha, partner! Actually I dont know who is my partner cause we are sitted in this WEIRD arrangement, really weird one. Like in a 'L' shape and 5 people in a 'L'. Which sec 3 class sits like this? So I am sitted with Janice, Keziah, Yehchi and Jasmine. I am sitting right in the middle of four of them. Its just weird la, pay a visit to 3G1 if you want to see, youre always welcome.
Okay whatever, but its much better compared to last week. At least, I made NEW friends! YAYE! Poorani, Smita, Lihui, Kaimin, Trixy?, Audrey? Those reps and HCL people, I guess?
Theres so much work to do!
HCL: 2 newspaper articles
E-MATH: Weekend assignment, Ex 1.2
GEOG: Project thing
LIT: 1 paragraph for the unseen prose
And theres piano! Theory is next month! And I only mastered ONE exam piece. Theres still THREE! BOOOO! Sec 2 still rock! I miss 2S1. I'll try to love 3G1? Oops!
3G1, PLEASE MAKE SOME NOISE!
Game against BMSS on Monday @ NUS sport & recreational centre 4pm, COME SUPPORT! We need LOADS of supporters!
Council theme is decided, so love it man! Credits to Christabel. And ARIEL GUO, KE CHYAN WEN, CHRISTABEL CHAN, STOP laughing at those 2 foots! Ask me to draw, then you all laugh at it! So mean! Interviews and such coming up. Oh nooo! NADIA, please bring me along for the ACSI investiture! PLEASE? I wanna skip lessons! Mondays are so boring, you see! Kay? PLEASE PLEASE? I dont mind if Ariel cant go! HAHA! I wanna go kay!
Saw the sports CCA postings for sec ones the other day. Oh yeah, Alyssa, Joan and Andrea, you guys ARE in netball! No doubt for Alyssa and Joan. ANDREA, you ARE in netball. HAHA TOO BAD, not badminton! :P Join netball! HAHAHA! Anyways, hope you guys are doing fine in Sec one so far? Yeah 1G1. Dont forget me kayy! Shall pay you guys a visit, IF I can and IF I am not that lazy. You see, your class is on the fourth level! HAHA!
Training tmr, then tll. Ms Eu's leaving! Theres still 2 more lessons with her. Wanna have a party for her. Hope our class is kinda UNITED enough. Okay blah, good night folks!
TAG REPLIES:
Yenler: Haha I miss you too! How's 3C1?
Meizhen: Hi, meizhen! Yup I do remember you! (: Hows school?
Wenyi: Okay! (:
Chermaine: Updated! Ehh but AMK is quite strong leh! Hope we can win them mannz!
Keziah: Haha you! TOO BAD! I know you are jealous, its okay!
Kahhuan: Welcome, sorry for the late one. :X
Smita: HAHAHAHA. Yeah Smita, you know me too! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment