Sunday, January 13, 2008

130108

FINALLY! Thanks, mum. For buying a charger for me. And I have no idea when will the school be paying me back my charger (though mum got me one alrd).


Third week of 2008, how fast is that? I still miss 2007 more. And yes, third week, I havent even know half the class yet. People I know in class: Pooja, Peiqi, Shuzhen, Jiayue, Vivien Lim, Valerie, Aishah, Olivia, Yeh Chi, Keziah, Jasmine, Janice. I guess thats all. THIRTEEN. Thats like.. I really think they should have SEC THREE ORIENTATION and stuff. Other than that, Sec 3 is fine la. Oh it would be better if there were LESSER homework and easier ones. Not those like the HCL 文章赏析. Rahhhh!



I was looking at my timetable, then I realised that theres math EVERY SINGLE DAY! Be it A/E math. So sick of MATH. You see like 1234567890 and abcxyz EVERY DAY and plus homework. I shall die manz. And whats more, zonals are coming up, dont even think I will have the time to do.



I guess this is what I will be doing from next week onwards: Go to school, study, train/zonals, come home, eat, bathe, and I will be too tired to do anything, so SLEEP. SIGHHHHHHH. Zonals grouping sucks. Raffles, Ang Mo Kio, Bukit Merah and Serangoon Gardens. IF we beat 3 schools, only then we can get into round two. And its quite impossible that we beat RGS, or AMK. Soooo. Go away, AMK! Dont understand why they have to move AMK from the north zone to the south. South zone alone has thousands of schools even if they exclude AMK and other originally north zone schools. Wth, RE-DRAW! RAHHHHHH!




Oh yes, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, ZHANG CHONG! Yeah yeah cousin, you better get your visa and come over here right now! Your friends over here sure miss you too! So come over here now! Hurry go get your visa! Then you can come here and talk in the Australian accent. HAHA I doubt you have it though. Anyways, everyone here miss you! So COME COME COME!



Oh yes, get well soon, zhangxifan!

No comments: