HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I'm back to blogging! (:
Anyways, it was quite a happy day! Lots of gifts! Thank you, darlings. Oh yes, Tanminyee, you owe me a present kay! (: My gerberas were quite pretty yeah? And huiyan, I know the coupon expired, but you still owe me a piggyback kay! HEH.
Trained the Sec ones after school, then went for TUITION. Anyways, I think its still better than having training. See, its less tiring. Did a whole worksheet of Logs and Indices. Sick of those.
Updates:
Acadamic
Passed: Geography Graded Assignment, English Summary Test, Chemistry Test 1, E Math Test 1.
Failed: Geography Test 1, E Math Test 2, HCL Compo 1, HCL Test 1.
I ended up in both A/E math remedials. Maybe I failed A math too, I dont know, but we havent got back our results. I WANT TO GET OUT OF BOTH REMEDIALS! I will ace the common tests mannz!
Common tests are just in a week's time. I am so not ready. SS test tmr, DIE. And I dont really like the common tests slots. We have EL, HCL and LIT together, then SS, CHEM and GEOG together, AMATH on one day, EMATH and PHY on the last day. Its crazy! SS and CHEM and GEOG together?!?!?!? Its mad! Its all the need-to-memorise kinda thing. What the?
2007 O's were damn good. Crescent was ranked FIRST for HCL, 2nd for Amath, 5th for Emath. and like 2/3 of the whole cohort got 6 or more A1s. Especially for HCL, I am so gonna die! :O
CCA
Council
Guestbook is almost done, YAYE! (: I think this year's investiture would be great with lots of cool stuff! Looking forward :D Interviews with teachers are postponed to next week, freakkin scary please. Ariel, I hope your hair will grow fast. Haha. V'day stuff were quite sucessful, though we cant do the DJ thing. ACSI prefect's investiture on Monday! Cool eh, kinda look forward to it. Its like the WHOLE DAY so no lessons AT ALL. And I love our council u, its pretty & unique! :D
Netball
Season ended! ): I will so miss B'div 07/08, very very badly! I still remember how bad we actually cried after the RGS match, not because we lost. Shall upload pics, SOON. Sec threes, we must work and fight damn hard for next year's. Remember what we said on that day! :D Sec fours, you'll be missed! Study hard for O's, netballers shall all get 6 pointers! Fifi, top scorer kay! Yupp, you are the best captain ever! We really love you. (thanks for the vday card anyways) DEAREST Sec fours/SENIORS, ALL THE BEST, WE WILL REALLY REALLY MISS YOU GUYS! Genelle & Aisah, must still come and disturb me, especially genellekoh! Feli, you must stay this cute! :D Adee, haha cute and blurr! Had fun with you the previous training, it was damn funny. Ernie: Haha you are funny too! And cute! So stay ernie. I still think you look like your aeroplane. Steph!!! Thank you for your little gifts and encouraging words! Its really nice. Denise! EAT MORE! Haha i think its good that you dont train so that you will gain fats, i hope. Anyways, you should go for the selection! (:
TLL on Saturday. Rahh! I think its gonna be boring without Miss Eu. Wanna go for HER tuition. When will this term (TLL) end? End SOON please? Mum agreed to let us go over to the School of Thought! (: Lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment