Friday, February 15, 2008

150208

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANEY!

We love you many many! Your present is safe in my house. (:
Total defence day! Food and water rationing! and the emergency exercise. Recess seemed so long cause we finished our biscuits within 10 minutes. Emergency exercise is so long and boring. We were so bored that we sort to plucking grass/weeds. It lasted for an hour or so, so we missed HCL lessons. The emergency exercise is a kinda big thing. The real fire and stuff, quite funny though.
Oh yeah, and math is irritating! And Shinglee WB totally sucks.

Anyways, no training tmr. Kinda weird, but i dont have to wake up to early anymore! And I dont have to rush for TLL and stuff! Miss b'div trainings. The last few trainings were physical, but we had so much fun even though it was tough. Sighs, B'div 07/08 is really a part of my life mannz. I'll so miss it! Speeches on that day was so touching and I cried so badly. Chermaine too. And i find this picture quite cute:D





See how badly we cried?
[p.s. zoom the picture! :D]






























It says: B DIV 0708

No comments: