During Amath today
Keziah: Ehh Ximian, www.rainbowsoflove.blogspot.com
Ximian: Oh yah! I very long never post already!
Ximian: Aiyah whatever, okay i go and post today! Go see ah!
KEZIAHHHH, do you see thisss! Its kinda random. Maybe its just because of Jasmine's random-ness virus thing. Group-mates are crazy. Keziah is mad over MISS ELAINE CHUA, Yehchi's always drawing her stuff, Jasmine is crazy over her DEAR GERALD (projecter in class), but Janice is always so quiet. Anyways, JASMINE! You are totally insane. Check her wallpaper, its GERALD, her dear projector. Goodness, Jasmine, gay-ness doesnt suit you! :)
COUNCIL INVESTITURE TMR!!! Oh yeah, Happy April's Fool. Anyways, invest is kinda exciting. Ariel is SOOO excited that she will be ushering ACSI with me. Ushering the GOH and principal is kinda funny too, especially when Aloycia does it. Aloycia Lee, walk SLOWER! :) Band's playing school song for invest. Yeah Keeeee-ziah, I know you are playing and you are happy cause you can leave class at 11.15am. I am too. Chem is way too boring for me. :0 OH OH! HCL was uber funny.
During HCL
we were writing out this speech thingy, when laoshi said that she will pick those not bad ones to give a speech
Chermaine: Eh, then no need to write so good la.
Huiyan: *DAMN LOUD* Yeah lor yeah lor, just anyhow write la!
laoshi heard. (we were sitting right infront of the tcher's table)
Laoshi: shen me sui bian xie! (what anyhow write!) ni zhe ge hun(4) zhang(4) dong(1) xi(1)! (read this in chinese, its funnier)
Chermaine and I laughed like mad.
Huiyan: Laoshi! Okay la, then in the speech, I will say "Good morning principal, judges, teachers except Mdm Lim HG, and fellow students."
Laoshi: Okay, but even if you write, nobody will know who is Mdm Lim HG what.
Huiyan: Then I will say "Mdm Lim HG, where are you? Can you please wave your hand?"
Laoshi: Okay, then instead of the yellow tickets (honour point tickets), I will give you the pink (demerit tickets) ones, TWO of them.
Huiyan: Okay okay, I will change my speech to "I want to thank Mdm Lim HG for teaching me, withour her, there wont be me."
Then everyone were in the star awards kinda mood, so we began thanking everyone, and we acted as patricia mok (combining the star awards and her advertisment) and stuff.
Really funny though. Anywayssssssssssss, COUNCIL INVESTITURE 2008!! So look forward to it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment