Thursday, April 03, 2008

030408

FULL ATTENDANCE FOR B'DIV TODAY! HOORAYYY! :D How wonderful would it be if there can be full attendance for EVERY SINGLE TRAINING. Btw b'div, there will be self training on this Saturday at 8.30am. Even though its self training, please make an effort to come down. Attendance will be taken. Tell your level heads/coordinators if you are not coming for any training(s).

Council Investiture (Tuesday 1/4)

Ariel Booby Guo Yanyi and I!

Oh thanks, Loy Yong Shin.





Thanks again.

Okay la, you can come in to the picture. :D

With ACSI guests.

Invest was great, but I think I screwed up my walk in. And I felt a little spastic ushering Mrs Lim, dont know why. And minyee, its usherer, not bodyguard! The food served during tea reception was not very nice except the eclair! Council video is well done, but could be better. All the pictures which has me in it will SURE have Ariel in it too. Haha!Today was damn funny, especially group-mates. Jasmine changed the projector's name from Gerard to Nicholas E Chern (yehchi's surname). The E should be Edward or something but I forgot. And Keziah, she told me that the weather was very hot, I agreed and told her I was sweating. Then she said, "Eh I sweat more than you lor. I sweat... tissue paper ten packet!" HAHAHAHAHHAA! SEOW! You're damn funny please. And Yehchi, she vandalised Jasmine's mortal letter with PINK INK! Haha Jasmine, I know you love it, VERY much. Group mates are damn funny actually. And we did not get dirtiest class award for the class this week! Yaye!

Crezawards is coming up! Its so exciting, I'll get to tear people's ticket. And booby, go ahead and join, I will support you. I'll buy flowers! :D So look forward.

Training today is all about indoor stuff cause the rain was very bad. We did jumps, reaction and stretching your teammates' max potential. Gladys, you seriously can jump. I mean like, a 175cm creature will sure can jump. Training's fun though.

I've got $46 for the road run. Ariel, I won you for ONE DOLLAR! HAHAHHAHA! Isaac Koh, thanks for your donation! :D If not , I will have one less dollar than Ariel!

Road run tmr, and I seriously dont want to run. Running sucks, you'll feel sticky and stuff, So its actually SMART. I fell asleep . HAHHHAHAA! Coucil is rocking now.! :D

No comments: