Saturday, April 12, 2008

120408

Was looking through some files and saw the 2S1'07 video. (Uploaded in October 26, 2007 post) Really miss 2S1'07 a lot. Although we are still in the same school, we are not as close as before! Can we please have a gathering? Posted in friendster, the 2S1'07 group. And I realise that we have actually been through so much together. 2S1'07! <3

Flag day was kinda tiring but fun. :D Especially when people donate notes! Like $2 or $10. I had 2 $10 and around 7-9 $2. Stayed at far east for an hour, after Kanice come, had lunch and went to a certain part of Orchard (its a secret:D). Had "competition" with Kanice, Nisa and Aishah! Hahahaha, I won! :D Kanice was second, Nisa third, Aishah... Aishah was slacking all the way. She was stoning almost throughout the whole thing except at fareast. But anyways, there were so many generous people! Kanice is known for the ang-mohs, I'm known for the "never ask them to donate but they come to me". HEH. There was this guy who passed me a pile of coins and walked off. Then some people will automatically come and surrender their money. HAHAHHA. :D My tin was damn heavy by 6pm la. Aishah's was as light as a feather! Its okay Aishah, theres still many other flay days! :D

Okay, I think I study. Everyone brought their homework! Like they thought they could do their homework while doing flayday? Omg la, I think its crazy. I dont really have my weekends cause schedule is totally full. I wanna change piano to Friday! Time really flies, especially in Sec 3. D:

No comments: