Thursday, April 10, 2008

100408

I came to realise that Thursdays suck. Like seriously.
7.45 - 8.55: Chemistry (SPA)
8.55 - 10.05: Social Studies
10.05 - 10.40: Recess
10.40 - 11.45: Additional Mathematics
11.45 - 12.45: Physics
12.45 - 1.45: Elementary Mathematics
Its so irritating. 2 Maths and 2 Sciences. Or rather, all maths and all sciences. Whats worse is that theres also SS. Its like one of the boring-est day in school. IF theres not netball, its worse. I think I fell asleep since Chem today. I cant help it but my eyes just can remain opened. But, at least yehchi will wake me up. :D
EL oral was quite screwed. But who cares, its OVER. No point crying over spilt milk. Ariel was damn funny, she told me she cried after her physics test cause she forgot/dont know how to do when I told her what to study. HAHAHAHA. Boobie, dont feel sad okay, you still have me, or maybe cuppy. I actually realised that AMATH test is on 29 April, which is so soon! Its the 2nd paper, which is after English. I thought it will be MTL first. Anyways, its really time to study. D:
Oh yeah, ALL NETBALLERS, there will NOT be any more training until further notice. Training will most probably resume after Midyear Examinations. So, study hard! And play hard after midyears. Mr Loh said that we MUST at least get into 2nd round for zonals (top 8 in zone). We dont have much time left so train hard! (: I remember adee saying that its very wasted cause every year we train so hard, then we get kicked out in the first/second round, and we only get ONE cca point each year. Kinda funny, but makes a lot of sense. Whatever it is, study hard; train hard; play hard.
XIMIAN IS LOOKING FORWARD TO OBS!

No comments: