I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! :D :D :D :D :D I completed Emath homework 1 and 2! And I am the FIRST to upload! I was like ME? I am the FIRST to upload? Its ME eh. ME. ZHANG XIMIAN. :D :D :D :D :D I'm damn happy today luh! And I mastered the songs that I owe my piano teacher! I feel sooooo good. (:
Okay I am still quite high now so yeah. But no one to high with cause no one's at home. ): Was talking to minyee this morning on the phone (duh!) for an hour and was so surprised to receive a call from my china hse no. So I hung up on minyee and picked up the call. I thought it was like my grandma (but she dont know my number!) or my dad, but it was my sis. -_-
Sis: Hello?Me: Hello?Sis: Hello zhangxifan?Me: What zhangxifan? Wrong number la!Sis: Huh this is not zhangxifan's phone ah?Me: Yes la wrong number!Sis: Oh okay, hi, zhangximian.Me: Haha. You wanna call her for what? She 6am now eh. GMT+2!Sis: OHHH. REALLY MEH! She not faster 6 hrs ah?Me: No, its slower.
Haha okay. I think my eldest sis is damn funny. She actually wanted to call xf to scold her but, wrong number. HAHA. Talked to her for quite awhile. Yaye and she says dad said that we might be going to beijing! And she told me that we are going to hongkong! We = She, mum and I. And we are going AFTER zhangxifan come back. So like, haha TOO BAD, you went to Europe. I'm so happy luhhhhhh! (: Can go crazy shopping. Oh then I went to ask mum, then she said she'll stay in Guangzhou and accompany dad, so we go ourselves! HAHAHA. TOTALLY COOL. Its not that I dont wanna go with mum, but yeah... :D We can like shop till we drop. HAHAHA. This is so cool! :D
I am seriously high now. Shi-t. HAHAHAHAHA. I suddenly thought of lim peiqi fat ass during chem lesson on mon and tues, damn funny luh!
Mrs Chia: You know why very few women in China get breast cancer?
Whole PAT: [laugh]
Mrs Chia: Really, dont laugh ah. Its because they dont take dairy products, they dont drink cow's milk, they drink soya bean milk.
Me: [taps peiqi's shoulder]Peiqi ah, you better not drink too much milk!
Peiqi: Why?
Me: Cause what if you get breast cancer?
Peiqi: NOBODY WILL KNOW.
OMG la lim peiqi, you are DAMN FUNNY. I cant stop laughing when I think of that! Its so stupid luhhh! And I seriously think you should change your name to Lim Fat Ass. LFA. HAHAHA. You know why. (:
TAG REPLIES!
FIONA: Haha(: Oh yess, when are we meeting up! I know you're having exchange programme rightt! Take caree! And seeya soon! (I hope)
SIYA: Aiyahhhh! Sorry luh, fatty! You know, Ahmah needs abit of time.
CHERMAINE: Woahhh. Good good. Must maintain good results, so next time can go out. HAHA.
PEIQI: Lim fat ass, dont be so mean. He is only 10. T-E-N, TEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment