Friday, June 06, 2008

060608

CHINESE MEDIA CAMP (4/6 - 5/6)














With chinese news reporter Huang Shang Xi
















Chinese media camp was so exciting! Quite fun actually, although day one was quite tedious. Seriously, once in a lifetime experience. Its like, 状况百出, and its very stressful. But day two was much better. Anyways, day one was ): The TA is to blame luh, for EVERYTHING. Lousy tablet, firewire, mic, tripod stand, whatever. Its all the TA's fault. If not, we could have won ALL five prizes! (Right, huiyan?) Haha. Huiyan was damn funny. She said that we WILL win so we have to wear tie today. But then, stupid Chermaine took it off, then huiyan dont wanna look weird, so both of them took off their ties.

Flying off later! Yayeee! If there isnt any homework, it'll be 10000000 times better. But still... Okay shant talk bout homework, its so depressing. The last time that I went back was in Dec 2006. So long! I miss my grandma! Hahaha. (: This time we're going to Chaozhou (Hometown), Guangzhou, Beijing and Hongkong (zz and I only)! Not sure bout Shenzhen. Its so exciting! Shopping and food!! Especially supper in CZ. Its so good. Okay I think I shall go and make a list of what food I want to eat. Supper in CZ totally rocks. I so look forward! Anyways, just hours later. 8am flight I think? And I dont plan to sleep cause I want to do some homework. Such guai-ness. Yup. And I just packed finish my stuff. Oh yes, who wants anything? Please tag/email. No anythings. DONT sms cause I wont use my sg number. Not sure if I will be going online. If yes, then its fine too. For now, only Ariel, Chermaine and Laila. Will be back on the 20th, just in time for the June Act. :D :D

List of homework:
1. English
2. HCL
3. Emath
4. Amath
5. Physics
6. Chemistry
7. Geography
8. Elit
9. SS

Oh yes, before I forgot.
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, AMANDA TAY!
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, KELLY CHUA!
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, JESSICA KHOO!
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, MINGJIAO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHIH-YIN!
Love you guys! <3

TAG REPLES:
MELISSA: Hello! (:
YISHANG: Well done, good job! See luh, never read instructions right! Tsk tsk..!
CHERMAINE: Please lor, its ALLLLLL pictures, so its NOT counted as long. Write more luh! :D

No comments: