Your four lovely organisers. (:
E-learning was quite lame. And we will have lots of work luh I bet. Had two lessons for today, Physics and Emath. Physics was quite okay, and the quiz given was MCQ. But bad news is that we have to retake the quiz cause the results are not captured, according to Miss Loo. Emath was quite lame. It was more of a chatting session with Mr Wong. I wasnt really doing the Elearning stuff, I was on Facebook. HAHAHA. (:
Oh yes sixone-ers, please join the Facebook group that I've just created.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24641734523
TAG REPLIES:
Bernice: Hahah no la, so cute can.
Minyee: Whatever! I will make it happen. THE DINNER.
Pooja: TOTALLY! Oh mannz. So... dinner? (: HEHE.
Falee: Hahah you damn funny la. Okay go beautify the poles first! RAINBOW COLOUR! Okay la. Anyways, must really work hard kay! (: Love.
Huiyan: Yah lah, you are PRO la kay. But you are USED to be pro, not now. (:
Yenler: Hahaha yeah! Ni hao ni hao!
Chermaine: Zhuangzhiyi! You must jiayou worzxz. I think we can create like a gay club. Hahaha.
Oh yes, before I forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEO KAI MIN! (Though you wont see this) I cant find pink, so this is the closest. (:



No comments:
Post a Comment