Tuesday, July 08, 2008

080708

CHINESE ORAL IS FINALLY OVERR!
I was quite calm this morning when I go to school, then I got influenced by Kristy and Kanice, so I became quite scared when its near the exam. But anyways, its OVER! Can burn the oral book alrd luh. Its like POOP, then its over. Topic was: More and more students are taking third language, what are you views on this? Quite easy right! Chermaine was quite funny, she read a few wrong words for the passage. :D Oh thank you, for those who wished me good luck. (Esp. Seow Jieyi, who gave me a postcard & Gladys who SMSed me) Haha seow, miss you too!


Enough of oral. I was damn tired today. Almost slept in i-dont-know-which-lesson. Netball outing yesterday was damn fun! Pictures uploaded on Facebook! (: Not all the pics though. If you want all, look for Pooja or myself. (: Maybe Minyee. Oh yes BERNICE KOH JIA HONG! Send me the pictures! OKAYY!

Here's a summary of what we did:
- Forfeit for those who were late. I was late so... And the forfeit was: Approach a top-less guy, and take a picture with him. HAHAHAHA. Quite an easy forfeit. Like c'mon, a top-less guy is nothing new in Sentosa, and he wont remember you luh. (:
- Played beach soccer, team 4 (Gladys' team) won. Bananas were given as their prize.
- Had lunch. Too much food. But it was good.
- Sandcastle game! How it goes? Well, first, each team have to eat up a quarter of a watermelon, using only their mouths. My group was kinda lagging, being nice, I went to take two huge bites - Sandy but nice. Haha. Team 4 was the fastest. We had spades and stuff, but each group needs to do a forfeit to get an item. Forfeit = sandwich plus softdrinks/ nugget & sausage plus softdrinks/ grapes plus chilli & ketchup/ fries plus softdrink. The sandwich was the worst. Damn gross. All the mayoniese will float up, and the colour is disgusting! I'm glad that I was the organiser. (: Team 1 and Team 4 tied. They got one grapefruit each. LOL. (Healthy?) :D
- Played captain's ball with cabbage and tomato. Tomato was gross. Minyee got smashed. Who ask you to disturb them huh? No winners I think? Or is it that I dont know. (I was busy cleaning up the area you see.)
- Took group pictures. Minyee pulled down my pants! Wth. I pulled hers after that, so we're quits. Then she told me that I have a butt tan! I dint believe her but I really had. Funny. Then Gladys got raped by Miss Lin. Haha.
Gladys: Wink wink!
All: Goodbye Miss Lin!
Repeated for quite a number of times. Thats why. Miss Lin was quite embarassed. She ran off. Hahaha.
-THE END-

Pooja, Sheena, Falee, Gladys, Bernice and I went to vivo to hang out. Omg GSS! We went crazy in all the shops, but I dint buy anything. Was quite ): I wanna buy this dress I saw in F21. SOON. (: Anyways, it was really a great day. Had fun with you guys! I hope we really bonded yeah!

E-learning! For the rest of the week, I dont have to go back to school anymore! Unlike somebody, right, Seah Huiyan? Okay la, good luck for your oral. Maybe IR or terrorism will come out. But who knows, we thought it will come out today, but it dint. All the best! (though you might not see this) Anyways, dont really look forward to E-learning, other than the fact that we can wake up late. I bet we will have tonnes of work. Like really. ):

Whatever it is luh. Speech day and Learning Fest is coming up! They made me usher VIP again! Yes Joey, dont have to say "ZHANG XIMIAN", Ximian will do. Haha. Oh yes, I forgot, Lit fest! Miss the lit fest last year! Its so fun. AND AND! Ariel and I will be going for Whitley Sec's invest. Like...? Yupp. Its just cause its at BISHAN. Thats bout it.

I WANT A TEAM(C'DIV 06/07) DINNER!

No comments: