The Hangzhou people left this afternoon. My buddy is Yuan Shuai (haha cool name?), I think we get along quite well, though she is one year older than me. They were only here for 6 days, and the activities were really packed. So, I only had one day (Saturday) plus one night (Friday) and one morning (today) with her.
Friday (18/07/08): Went to zoo to pick her up, then went to the near-by Mandai Orchid Garden. Went home to wash up, then headed to ACSI for BOB. BOB this year was SOOOOOO much better than last year's, although its either international school or boys' school. Congrats, ACSI. It has been barker for the past two years, and Ariel and I seriouly do not like B. And we really feel quite sad for HCI, like they deserve something better than just a consolation prize. Really. Oh yes, thank you, Jon, for buying TWO Rcube tickets! And Isaac and Enoch too, just keep your promises can alrd! (: Anyways, we went to Newton Food Centre to have dinner/supper after that. Went back home, wash up and sleep.
At the Orchid Garden.
Newton Food Centre, Xifan and Yuan Shuai.
Saturday (19/07/08): Woke up at around 9am. Went to Lot 1 for breakfast at Ya Kun Kaya Toast. Neoprints after that. Hang around, and showed her places like the library, cinema and popular bookstore. Cabbed down to Esplanade. They were having NDP rehersal so it was quite messy. Went to war memorial park first, then to the merlion park. Over there, we met Joey Chan and her buddy. Both our buddies do not like to take pictures! They dont take pictures of themselves, but the places or other people! But I am quite pro though, I made her (or is it force?) took pictures! YAYE! :D Mum came to fetch us and we went to have ba kut teh for lunch. Handed Yuan Shuai over to my sister after sending me to Kallang Netball Centre.
Due to the bad weather, two of our matches are postponed to 2nd August, on the same day as round 2. So we went to ECP to have dinner after picking me up from Kallang Netball Centre. Dinner is quite good. Chilli crab, bamboo clam, baby squid and cereal prawn! :D Yuan Shuai thinks its quite nice. Haha and I told her actually theres nothing much in Singapore, its just the food, theres lots of good food in Singapore. Went home.
Neoprint! Trixy, I also have kay! (:
At Merlion Park.
This was after dinner.
WE LOVE YUAN SHUAI!
Sunday (20/07/08): Which is actually today. Woke up at 9am plus. Cabbed down to Bugis Junction to have brunch. Ate lotsssss of food. Roti prata, char kuay tiao, fried hokkien mee, fried carrot cake and ice kachang. Took a train down to Suntec. Koi garden. Xf was quite amused by it. As in, she dint know about the Koi garden. And she claimed that she hardly go to Suntec. Okay I see. (: Anyways, went to the Koi Garden and fed the Kois! Yuan Shuai says its damn gross cause the kois are really fat. (Frankly, they are) Fountain of Wealth after that. I still cant believe its the WORLD'S LARGEST FOUNTAIN. It really doesn't look like its the biggest AT ALL. Okay but whatever. Bought lots of traditional food for YS. Oh yes, bought this necklace for her and me. Its like, we both have the same one! :D :D Airport after that.
Fat Kois!
Fountain of Wealth!
Airport.
Yuan Shuai! I will miss you! And, see you in Hangzhou!! :D :D :D Take careeeeee!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CHIA MING XUAN! Sorry that I cant turn up for your macdonals/ pyjamas/ mismatch party (if you had). Filming that day was quite funny. Hahaha.
TAG REPLIES:
Fiona: Of course I did! We were supposed to meet up or something?!
Jiayan: Hahahaha, I am quite efficient one okay! :D
:D : Erm Hi? Whoever you are.

No comments:
Post a Comment