Monday, July 28, 2008

280708

These few days were awesome! Speech day and S2 cluster Learning Fest + Singapore Flyer on Saturday, then C'div (Actually half) gathering on Sunday. Before that, pictures of Parliament Sitting. :D






Chyan Wen, Christabel, Ariel and I. ALLL from SA! :D







My signature pose. (:



Parliament sitting was quite cool cause we got to see the government. Like, Lee Kuan Yew. :D Ariel was damn funny. She doze off a couple of time. Shall not elaborate, cause I think everything will be described as COOL. No point.


SPEECH DAY
Fun & Cool. Hahaha. I'm quite honoured to usher Guest-of-Honour, Nanz Chong-Komo. Like really. She's quite pow-der-ful. And pretty too. Hahaha. Ushering is so funnn! Oh yes, well done, ushers! Huizhen, thanks for taking the pictures! Thought MOST of them are bout backstage. Haha.


After the whole prize giving in the hall, we ushered the guests to the MPR for tea reception/lunch. Wow their food was damn nice. And very good quality too. Like the cutlery, I think you probably can reuse it luh! The quality of EVERYTHING is really good. But whats even better is, WE GET TO EAT THE FOOD! Yayeee! Its damn nice. I think it was a 10 course one. Its really the VIP kind of treatment. So cool to be a VIP. Helped ourselves with the food, like 234135234 servings. Haha. Went down to the netball booth with Huizhen after that.







Hall Ushers! Hazwani, Charmaine, Sihui, Ximian. (:







Backstageee! I wanna get that 2 years later! Hahaha. (:







Sec three councillors! Plus Sihui.







HUIZHENNNN! Ex-desk partner! MISS YOU LOADS!


LEARNING FESTIVAL
For me, theres nothing much. But actually there were lots of events going on. REALLY ALOT. Performances, exhibition and CCA booths! So much stuff. And so many cosplays going on. Though I dint see Suikee's. When I visited the Netball booth, ALL the mango pudding and snacks were sold out! Like WOW. And we were left with a bit of grass jelly. COOL RIGHT.







Posters! Done by Gladys (Yellow) and Yours Sincerely (Black). :D







Our booth!






With the band people! Olivia and Jie'r (Mortal)!










Patchwork stall. Netballers helping the teachers to mend it.


Left for School-of-Thought. I mean, tuition. Went to orchard and walk for 30 mins with huizhen first, then we went seperate ways. Haha, to our respective tuitions actually. Mum came to fetch us from tuition, then we went to Singapore Flyer with dad's friend's daughter. Wow. Haha. First time up there too. Its quite cool, but I wasnt really excited over the WORLD'S LARGEST. Oh yes, I wore like 3 sets of clothes in a day? LOL. First, council u. After tuition, Mum passed us a bag of clothes and told us to change out. Then, I changed to another dress cause of certain reasons. Yup.


Went to Chinatown for dinner with dad's friends. Or is it relatives? Whatever. Really scrumptious meal. Someone from their family just graduated, and they're treating us? Whatever. Treated them to durian and Sims Ave. Was really tired. Went home, slept at around 10 plus. REALLY EARLY. Haha.






















GATHERINGGGGG! <3
Yesterday was REALLLY fun. Really miss C'div. Haha. Went to Bishan to meet minyee. Actually, went for tuition but I dint do anything. Waited for minyee for a few mins, then left for Woodlands. Bought our float FINALLY! Yaye! Dont ever let your rabbit bite it anymore! NO MORE! Haha. Gladys came. Went to Cold Storage to get the BBQ food. Then Chermaine came, followed by Bernice, Sheena and Pooja. Sheena and Gladys was fighting over the trolley. Both of them wanted to push the trolley. Like wth? Who will want to push it luh! They are damn funny. Hahaha. Got LOADS of food. Everything cost $113. Wow. Took mrt back to minyee's house. We met Hilary at Woodlands MRT, she was going to meet her bf at Bishan. HAHAHA. Stop denying kay, Hilary. :D Gossiped allll the way from the train to her house. And continued to gossip in her house. Haha damn funny. My teammates actually knows alot of things! Wow. Especially Sheena and Bernice! Hahahaha. Sheena is the best. Went to swim after that. It was damn funny. Minyee and I were playing with the float, we tried to get both ourselves on the float, but we failed like 632124 times. And I kept laughing till my stomach aches. Our AUDIENCE kept laughing too. Haha. Chermaine Zhuang took a video! Haha! I'm glad the residence dint complain and the guard dint come. Great. Only Minyee, Pooja and I swam. So called luh. The rest took turns to ride the bike, if not then laugh at us, take pictures or like Bernice, throw our slippers in to the pool, then we will go and pick it up. I think we looked like animal shows in the zoo. Funny. Oh yes, Minyee pushed Gladys in to the pool! With her handphone. So like. Haha. But I think her phone is still working? I hope. BBQ after that. It was quite successful hurr. Blah blah. Gossiped A LOT. Its like a girls' kinda thing. Miss those times. Hahaha. Oh yes, meet Clarissa Chan, my new friend. LOL.


BBQ was quite funny. Sheena dropped the butter, so we asked Clarissa to buy another one before she come. But we found another one. So dint ask her to buy. In the end, we still ran out of butter. So I had to ask minyee's bro to borrow butter from their neighbours. In the end, he borrowed from Isaac. Lol. Bernice was quite funny too. I ask her if she can help me with the satay, then she said "Hao ba, ni qu gen ta men jiang hua ba, wo lai zuo zhe ge ba." in the Cheena accent. Damn farney. and cute. Haha. They left at around 10.30pm, I stayed till around 12.30am. Haha. (: Thats what friends are for, staying till damn late at each other's house, right, dearest gay friend? Really had fun. And I think we should have more of such events. Yup. Oh pictures are all with Chermaine. Its damn funny. Visit her blog and you'll see.
http://www.chemistryinspires.blogspot.com


Btw, these people owe me photos!
1. BERNICE KOH JIA HONG - Sentosa outing
2. TAN MIN YEE - Pesta Sukan Carnival Round 1
3. CHERMAINE ZHUANG ZHI YI - Gathering. (:


And tmy, you owe me $38. Thanks. (:


TAG REPLIES:
Chermaine: Yeah pass it to me kay! (: Thanks.
:D : Yeah luh. Haha.
Fiona: Yup, I should be going back this year. (:
Wanmin: Haha we are all pro mah. Thats why. :D

No comments: